We are in the presence of greatness

And this is the guy who is no better than the buffalo????? Who the feck are they kidding ,Certainly not us or the majority of fans ,not just here but elsewhere, he will have a grand season am sure ,want to see the shit reporters here putin their place ,hh

Aw come on now, that's not fair; Duffalo would get loads of games for Columbia if it wasn't for the 30 odd strikers preferred to him by management.

We shouldn't be surprised at his scoring prowess for France U21

He's a Class act never phased and does what he does naturally

If it hadn't been PSG he was contracted to who had a plethora of strikers there's no way he'd have come to us He's such a special talent I think he'll be as good as Dembele was for us but without the excessive injuries

If his goal against the HUNS IN OUT 2-3 Victory in march 2018 didn't make people sit up and notice his qualities then they're not footballing people end of

If you look at his face when he scored a goal some might say it's a look of arrogance but I believe he's thinking 'what's all the fuss about I'm a striker I score goals'

For those of us old enough to remember Lubo's reaction after scoring in our 5-1 rout of the HUNS back in1998 and the look on his face well it's the same concept.......

NO BIG DEAL!!

HH?

The french media are going ape re french eddy ?he is the next star up and coming for the national team on the other side of the coin, the press here are going ape re the huns ,doing everything in there power to upgrade these bastards , the media in France also states how come no word in Scottish press about him ,France sports writers are over the moon , seemingly the Scotsman,coming out with Scottish football is all about the scum ,feck sake ,we just do what we are doing, they will DIE ,sooner rather than later,good riddance, hh

We've done well signing our French bhoys,kudo's to whoever scouted them,their performances and improvement is there for all to see,it also raises Celtic's profile in France and french clubs could see us as a pathway for their players,and there are many young playerswho,could enhance there reputations and prospects.
I watch a fair bit of French football and have seldom seen a bad game,lot's of young exceptional players,it's technical, but physical as well.
Amiens vs Lyon bt3 on friday night.

Q headlines for the next month

End my Celtic hell goal scorings no fun

Cadete had a budgie ,i have Ntcham

Top european clubs line up to sign french sensation odsonne edouard , Only if Gerrard stands in Morelos's way

French eddy threatens drive bye if lawwell refuses to sell

It's good our press praise only sevco players let's the rest of world know how useless the cnts are

As said on another thread i think it will be Celtic who push for a sale with eddie ,money i don't think fazes him he's a down to earth footballer first

Sure PSG inserted first dibs clause on him

We've done well signing our French bhoys,kudo's to whoever scouted them,their performances and improvement is there for all to see,it also raises Celtic's profile in France and french clubs could see us as a pathway for their players,and there are many young playerswho,could enhance there reputations and prospects.
I watch a fair bit of French football and have seldom seen a bad game,lot's of young exceptional players,it's technical, but physical as well.
Amiens vs Lyon bt3 on friday night.
His u21 mates who play for Rennes were well impressed by our set up ,and the way things are going with clubs stockpiling youth players a lot may be looking at our french players and seeing this as a path tto getting regular football , winning cups and competing in top european competitions

It's pretty much guaranteed that we will recieve bids in January but Pete's not daft. If he sells in January he knows the fans will expect a big replacement....plus that's him lost his insurance for next champs league push, should we fail, Pete will get his bonus regardless. We have eddy for the rest of this season at least

Members online

Latest posts

Back