We are in the presence of greatness

There is no doubt that the vultures will start circling soon to try to prise him from us, as he is improving all the time.

Personally I'd sit Eddy down and reinforce to him exactly how important 9 and 10 in a row are to Celtic fans. Then sign him up to an extra £10 grand a week on the understanding he stays to the end of next season - could be pais as a loyalty bonus at the end assuming we win the next 2 league titles.

If necessary to encourage him to sign and to discourage potential buyers, we could even write in a high buyout clause before summer 2021 and a lower one after this period.

We really should be proactive at trying to keep him happy and stay with us as he is a genuine match winner.

There is no doubt that the vultures will start circling soon to try to prise him from us, as he is improving all the time.

Personally I'd sit Eddy down and reinforce to him exactly how important 9 and 10 in a row are to Celtic fans. Then sign him up to an extra £10 grand a week on the understanding he stays to the end of next season - could be pais as a loyalty bonus at the end assuming we win the next 2 league titles.

If necessary to encourage him to sign and to discourage potential buyers, we could even write in a high buyout clause before summer 2021 and a lower one after this period.

We really should be proactive at trying to keep him happy and stay with us as he is a genuine match winner.
I can just imagine Lawwell reading that and then falling of his perch :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back