We can all use a laugh

Dodds on sportsound, Moreloss should be playing out his skin to get his move, I informed Paul Sturrok I was going and insisted i was going to Rangers but I played out my skin and gave my all for him and United to get my 1mill+ move.
haha no hint of irony we know what he told Sturrok I am fucking leaving. EBT promised.

1596979208507.png

Are we sure this isn't just a case of some hack at the Daily Dump hearing what he wants to hear again?

Probably picked up snippets of a conversation about what to do with Morelos, heard the words 'More Salad' and hey presto this steaming pile of horseshit about Sevco signing the next 'Mo Salah'! 🐎:poop:

Dodds on sportsound, Moreloss should be playing out his skin to get his move, I informed Paul Sturrok I was going and insisted i was going to Rangers but I played out my skin and gave my all for him and United to get my 1mill+ move.
haha no hint of irony we know what he told Sturrok I am fucking leaving. EBT promised.

View attachment 10537

Here’s a few more EBT recipients to be getting on with...

* EBT.

Dodds-£190,000.*

Boyd -£215,000.*

Rae -£376,000.*

McCann-£500,000.*

Thompson-£485,000.*

Ferguson- £2.5 Mill.*

McLeish-£1.700 Mill.*

Dickson-£33,000.*

Sir Minty-£6.3Mill.*

Souness-£30,000, (10 years after leaving.)*

Many, many more.(40% of *Rangers players.)*

Ogilvie - Dickson - Murray.

5 League titles.*

4 Scottish Cups.*

4 League Cups.*

Maybe this will wipe the smile of our faces.
We have laughed at the Gullibles so often but I think Lawwell has given them the reason to laugh at us now,how much longer do we have to endure a ONE MAN SHOW.
Grow a pair Lenny and knock on his friggin door..

HH.

Back