We can all use a laugh

Young Paddy invited his mother for dinner, during the course of the meal his mother couldn't help but notice how lovely Paddy's flat mate, Joanne, was.

The mammy had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this only made her more curious.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between young Paddy and his flat mate than met the eye.

Reading his mum's thoughts, Young Paddy volunteered, 'I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Joanne & I are just flat mates'.

About a week later, Joanne came to young Paddy saying, 'Ever since your mother came to dinner,
I've been unable to find the frying pan, you don't suppose she took it do you??

'Well I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her just to be sure' said Paddy.
So he sat down and wrote

DEAR MOTHER,
I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID' TAKE THE FRYING PAN FROM MY HOUSE.
I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID NOT' TAKE THE FRYING PAN
BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT IT HAS BEEN MISSING EVER SINCE YOU WERE HERE FOR DINNER.?

LOVE PADDY

Several days later, Paddy received an email from his mother which read

DEAR SON,
I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DO' SLEEP WITH JOANNE, AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DO NOT' SLEEP WITH JOANNE,
BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT IF SHE WAS SLEEPING IN HER OWN BED, SHE WOULD HAVE FOUND THE FRYING PAN BY NOW.
Love Mammy.

1611927343823.png

Clyde 1 Superscoreboard
@ClydeSSB

·
6h

Police cars revolving light

BREAKING Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell will retire at the end of June 2021. He’s been in the post for 17 years.

Lewis - Rangers, scotlands most succesful team
@Lewisst49584395

Replying to
@ClydeSSB
Make no mistake, he had a huge say in referee's, compliance officers decisions. Celtic have gotten away with so much with his influence on the authorities. Unfortunately for that vile club, natural order has been restored and Scotlands most successful team Rangers, are on top.

Lewis - Go fuck yourself, bellend.
View attachment 13074

Clyde 1 Superscoreboard
@ClydeSSB

·
6h

BREAKING Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell will retire at the end of June 2021. He’s been in the post for 17 years.

@Lewisst49584395

Replying to
@ClydeSSB
Make no mistake, he had a huge say in referee's, compliance officers decisions. Celtic have gotten away with so much with his influence on the authorities. Unfortunately for that vile club, natural order has been restored and Scotlands most successful team Rangers, are on top.

View attachment 13074

Clyde 1 Superscoreboard
@ClydeSSB

·
6h

@Lewisst49584395

Replying to
@ClydeSSB
These CNUTS have no shame, no wait they're SCOTLANDS SHAME

'as a Scottish football club, they [Rangers] are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist"
kudos to Ian Archer

Ok they don't exist really but ......................

£7k to get the Red Arrows to fly over Glasgow, who’s up for a go fund me page

We are attempting to get a fly over across Glasgow date TBC but will need help from bears as it’s coming in at £14K to get it done proper. Stay tuned and share will need to rally round the troops to get our city Red White and Blue to celebrate

Flag of United Kingdom

Flag of United Kingdom

Flag of United Kingdom

@BRIDGETON_L_RSC
Sh

Oh my days

View attachment 13074

Clyde 1 Superscoreboard
@ClydeSSB

·
6h

@Lewisst49584395

Replying to
@ClydeSSB
No bad for a team comming up for 9yr old fuckin deluded fuckin zombie bastards 😂😂😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back