We can all use a laugh

Ano mate they've put fortunes out for shite like getting a menchy on a wall in the museum 😂dummy shares all over the shop and club 187witever are taking cash to put away for squinty mcginty's shares that they will never be able to buy 😂 and to top it all off they are still skint fuckin magic they want to be like us but canny sell any cunt u couldnae make a story like that up fuckin idiots deserve everything tjays coming 🤬
Nothing to smirk about Cairnsy,that’s the team we couldn’t beat wi a stick last season, so how bad are we.

One person GS, but it is a start. I remember having a discussion with an otherwise sensible rangers fan on one of the early online forums (before they became hatefests). He was adamant that Tore Andre Flo was a much better striker than Henrik and he was an absolute bargain at £12m!

Oh my fecking sides. 🥳🎉
I know what you mean Bridie Bhoy,you actually begin to think... hold on a minute,this guy might not be as daft as I first thought,then they come out with nonsense like this and you realise your first thoughts were right,in fact it could be more serious than you thought..

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back