We can all use a laugh

A sex addict an alcoholic and a chain smoker go to a hypnotist.
The hypnotist tells all three while under hypnosis, if they ever indulge in there vices again they will die immediately after.

On the way back from the hypnotist the 3 men are walking by a bar. The alcoholic can't help himself. He says "fuck it. That guy way full shit. There's no way one little drink will kill me." And goes into the bar. The other 2 men; curious to see what happens, wait for him outside.

Minutes later the alcoholic opens the bar door, takes one step onto the sidewalk and drops dead. The other 2 men men are shocked in disbelief.

The 2 men continue down the street. A man walking towards them flicks an almost full cigarette onto the sidewalk as he goes into a store. The chain smoker stops in front of the cigarette and stares at it. The sex addict says to him "don't do it it man. If you bend over and pick up that smoke we're both fucking dead"

3 men sitting at bar chatting about how stupid their wifes are.
1st guy says "my wife is so stupid she bought so much food that needs to go in freezer we dont have room for it in ours" 2nd guy says "thats nothing, my wife just signed up to a door to door salesman selling garages, none of us even drive!" 3rd guy says "ha, my wife is going on a women only holiday to Majorca with friends, i noticed one of the compartments in her suitcase is full of condoms, She doesnt even have a cock"

Back