We can all use a laugh

Passenger taps his taxi driver on the shoulder.
The driver shits himself,swerves,nearly hits a bus and stops inches from a shop window.
”Feck me, your jumpy aren’t you? I only tapped your shoulder “.
“sorry, “ says the cabbie,”It’s my first day. I’ve been driving a fecking Hearse for the last 20 years “.

A nurse walks into a bank totally exhausted after an 18 hour shift.
she grabs a deposit slip,pulls a rectal thermometer out of her bag and tries to write with It.
when she realises her mistake,she looks at the flabbergasted teller and without missing a beat,says, “Well that’s just great… some arsehole’s got my pen”.

The very same peepul who said yesterday they would take us to court over the refusal of what they say is their rightful allocation for Parkhead,,does that mean we can get into the cesspit,or is it only srvco this applies to ?????.

HH

The very same peepul who said yesterday they would take us to court over the refusal of what they say is their rightful allocation for Parkhead,,does that mean we can get into the cesspit,or is it only srvco this applies to ?????.

HH
So sevco are running the league after all, making up the rules as they go along, rules that suit them and only them.

Back