We can all use a laugh

Celebrate your age mate
Many are denied the privilege
I happily take the 'seniors' discount at places of business
I earned it, and embrace it
Now, I thought you were going to tell me you had gone to the same barber as me
Here's the story
"Good morning sire, what are we doing today ?"
"I'd like it square cut at the back, one sideburn left longer than the other, a bit of a Monks cut at the top of my head and I'd like a fringe cut with one side a lot longer than the other, oh and a bit shaved out, so it looks like a bald spot at the one side, at the back"
"I can't do that !!!"
"Ye did the last time ya cunt !!!"
Aye Dill, the old ones are still the best, Happy New year to you and the Missus and the rest of the Family. I had a different Hogmanay than previous ones. I was sitting with my wife and we were eating a Chinese takeaway, I was enjoying it and had nearly finished when I couldn’t lift the fork to my mouth. Within twenty minutes I was in the A&E at Monklankds Hosp as I had taken a Mini Stroke. I got out a few hours later and was told not to drive the car until I attend the Stroke Clinic. I feel ok and I would like to say to all on the Noise, don’t put off doing things as you never know what can happen, be nice to each other and Always take the Piss out of the Huns. Hail Hail.

Aye Dill, the old ones are still the best, Happy New year to you and the Missus and the rest of the Family. I had a different Hogmanay than previous ones. I was sitting with my wife and we were eating a Chinese takeaway, I was enjoying it and had nearly finished when I couldn’t lift the fork to my mouth. Within twenty minutes I was in the A&E at Monklankds Hosp as I had taken a Mini Stroke. I got out a few hours later and was told not to drive the car until I attend the Stroke Clinic. I feel ok and I would like to say to all on the Noise, don’t put off doing things as you never know what can happen, be nice to each other and Always take the Piss out of the Huns. Hail Hail.
Glad to hear your on the road to recovery Saul

I remember a midweek game at ibrokes in the seventies when Bobby Lennox stuck the ball past John Grieg in the box and as he passed him Grieg just volleyed him and snapped his leg. The very unbiased and honest grand master in the lodge and masons referee Tiny Wharton waived play on as he had spotted Bobby’s cunning plan of breaking his own leg in two to cheat him into giving a penalty against the ranjurs. The next day a reporter visited Bobby in hospital and asked him when did he realise his leg was broken and Bobby replied “ when I saw John Grieg running towards me “ 😂😂
Hi Miktim, I remember Griegs wife telling her sister, “ John came home with a broken leg last night “. Her sister ask, “ who dis it belang to”.

Awe hope ur recover well Saul Awe the best mate👍

Hopefully you'll make a full and rapid recovery. All the best and get well soon. 💚

Speedy recovery bud, duzny half put the frighteners on ye, my sister suffered one just a wee while back, gettin by fine now tho.

Wish you a speedy recovery to health ATS and your sentiments on life are bang on only live once make the most of it and always take the piss out the huns 🙏🍀💚

Hope all goes well Saul look after yourself
Enjoy the Hun baiting it’s in Season 😂

HH Saul👏

Sorry to hear that Saul hope you make a speedy recovery

Members online

Latest posts

Back