We can all use a laugh

How sad it is when the guy who would love to be known as the Number 1 practical joker cant see the funny side of Broony,s antics,most people at Pittodrie on Tuesday night saw the funny side of what Broony was doing but unfortunately that one went over the jokers head.
Is the pressure building on them already ?????.

HH
His whining is typical of the staunch
They can't handle it when they don't live up to their deluded expectations and Broony was magnificent
He didn't react when the Huns beat us last season and Morelos was ribbing his eyes calling Broony a cry baby
Well, fuck you Super Swally, your tears are deliciousI knew the Huns would have a problem with Broony walking off having a chat with the ref, they are a bunch of crayon eaters and they are the embarrassment to Scotland
McCoist, pffrt, go play yer flute, ya dobber

They can't handle it when they don't live up to their deluded expectations and Broony was magnificent
He didn't react when the Huns beat us last season and Morelos was ribbing his eyes calling Broony a cry baby
Well, fuck you Super Swally, your tears are deliciousI knew the Huns would have a problem with Broony walking off having a chat with the ref, they are a bunch of crayon eaters and they are the embarrassment to Scotland
He's a sleakit attention seeking knt trying to play up to the gallery

1642701561988.png
Glasshouses and all that

My wife's cousins husband died just before Christmas he was a bit of a c**t and didn't treat her right not a happy marriage you could say , he was also a season ticket holder for zombie land and did a bit of goat fondling. In the funeral notice she put that his last wish was for everyone to wear something green to the funeral , when the wife asked why she had done this she replied "for all the years of bigoted shit I've had to listen to over the years and disappearing to shag a goat on I Friday.
There was no oration at the cremation just 3 songs then out ,she also decided not to have a wee tea afterwards lots of his mates didn't turn up .
Revenge is a dish best served cold

Sad,sad shower of bad losers, the quicker they die again the better. their entitlement knows no bounds. world would be a better place without them, unbelievable.

Last edited:
We have been telling everyone for yrs he is an atrocious ref, but they awe called us paranoid, the Italian press said he was the worst ref in Europe after one juve game but they are awe daft foreigners, now they listen to the zombies eh 🙄 ⚰️.

Last edited:
I'm assuming their report about things missed by Klancy include the multiple incidents of Morelos simulating injury when he wasn't touched? Also the multiple incidents of sevco players raising their hands into the faces and chests of their opponents which we are always lectured are instant carding offences? Or the failure to award Aberdeen a penalty and red card MacGregor?

I thought not. Fair play to the sevco board - they suffer because a referee actually applies the laws correctly resulting in their first red card in nearly two years following about a dozen instances where they should have been punished which were ignored by the MIBs, and the first meaningful penalty conceded in years for a blatant handball stonewall penalty - and they are raising merry hell and fighting for their club. Even though they are completely wrong at least they are sticking up for their club unlike our pathetic cowards on our board who ignore flagrant wrongdoings in match after match and stay hidden away in the back seats of the bus.

I'm assuming their report about things missed by Klancy include the multiple incidents of Morelos simulating injury when he wasn't touched? Also the multiple incidents of sevco players raising their hands into the faces and chests of their opponents which we are always lectured are instant carding offences? Or the failure to award Aberdeen a penalty and red card MacGregor?

I thought not. Fair play to the sevco board - they suffer because a referee actually applies the laws correctly resulting in their first red card in nearly two years following about a dozen instances where they should have been punished which were ignored by the MIBs, and the first meaningful penalty conceded in years for a blatant handball stonewall penalty - and they are raising merry hell and fighting for their club. Even though they are completely wrong at least they are sticking up for their club unlike our pathetic cowards on our board who ignore flagrant wrongdoings in match after match and stay hidden away in the back seats of the bus.
Pity they never put the £1 up and bought their previous club, the only reason they go to the SFA is simple, when an association, the SFA, can lie that a liquidated club never went to the wall and survived minus a CVA like Hearts accomplished, , then it's obvious that same association is riddled with firm hand grippers who have a tenedency to follow follow.

I still say its better for the scum to highlight the problem BB, as we have all seen the anti Celtic agenda is still very much in play within Scottish football still, that the mibs still do there best to imply.
There big mistake currently is more clubs now have had to suffer with the injustice still, yet we are getting better to make them become less relivant by trying to take them out of the game as such, even if it's a big ask.
Now if the Scottish FA entertain this bollocks from the scum, then every SPFL has to be involved and would expect Nicholson to stand up for the interests of our players and club, that has been sadly lacking for a good number of years now.

fully agree

its charles manson syndrome

the narcisssitic analysis of a pathological regime

they was wronged even when the system is heavily biased towards them

because it should be 100 percent biased every decision in their favour coz that fair

anything close to actual fairness is clearly biased against them because they dont do fair they do secret agreements and rigged games

anything dubious they want to omit is clearly not worth mentioning

its the sevco way

Members online

Latest posts

Back