We can all use a laugh

McCoist does not look comfortable on the podcast with Sutty ..
He just never know,s what big Sutton will come out with.
He talks as if it was sevco,s given right to turn up at Pittodrie
and walk away with the 3 points,arrogance is oozing out of the dickhead he is..

HH

BREAKING NEWS…….
Sevco have requested a 2nd meeting inside a week to discuss what they see as refereeing decisions not being consistent.
The statement reads….” during todays Scottish Cup game between Auchinleck Talbot and Hearts, a penalty was awarded NOT to us. We take decisions like this very seriously and wish to point out that Sevco FC were given no time at all to send a representative to Auchinleck to take this penalty on behalf of Sevco FC, as the SFA and the Referees Association are already aware, ALL penalty awards are the reserve of Sevco FC and should not be given out willy nilly to other teams, the situation is becoming untenable and we wish it resolved in a timely manner”.

I seen a clip of Gillian Mckeith, the jobby investigator, fainting on reality tv having been selected to do some bush tucker trial.

Cant find link but it made me think she must be a hun when i sawthat clip.

no sure why :p:p:p:p

anyway i think my gut reaction was right the woman who loves investigating jobbies had twitter link recently

Aye, it's time we listened to someone who dives through folks jobbies for a living. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I seen a clip of Gillian Mckeith, the jobby investigator, fainting on reality tv having been selected to do some bush tucker trial.

Cant find link but it made me think she must be a hun when i sawthat clip.

no sure why :p:p:p:p

anyway i think my gut reaction was right the woman who loves investigating jobbies had twitter link recently

Loves shit so makes sense she would go to the Govan shithouse and enjoy what's dished up

My daughter sent me this with the remarks
"Trying to get a nice photo with your 5 year old, and she's trying to be Steven Tyler from Aerosmith"
I posted this to Facebook for a laugh, and two guys sent emojis
The cool part:
Steve Tallarico & Tom Hamilton, are both members of Aerosmith

Liliana Stevn Tyler lookalike .jpg

Members online

Back