We can all use a laugh

Was reading the new Highway Code rules, cyclists can now ride in the middle of the lane, but when a motorist overtakes them we have to give then 1.5m clearance, on narrow roads it’s is now ILLEGAL to overtake a bike 😡
Also, if you are turning left cyclists come up the inside of you (ooer, missus) to undertake you and they have right of way! Also watch out for joggers just sprinting across at junctions and running straight into turning cars who will be blamed!

Too right m8, feckin millenials canny get ther face outta ther phones even crossing a road and its our fault if they walk out in front of ye..
Too right
Last week I'm walking Georgia and this prick comes along, head buried in his phone...I am watching to see if he looks where he's going for about 30 seconds...no, not once
We get within ten feet of him and I shout at the top of my lungs (loud as fuck)
"Heads Up !!!" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
He almost dropped his phone, as he jumped back, his eyes were like dug's baws...I walked past smiling like fuck
Fucking zombies mate, walk into traffic, wtf is so important that you can't wait to get where you're going, to check your phone ?
I fear for the human race, for the future

Last edited:
Back