We can all use a laugh

Is that the video show for (we ripped off the) queen's new club song video; Sevconian Rhapsody?

Mama ooh ooh
Just took a dive
Went down inside the box
Defender never even touched ma socks

Mama the ref give me the pen
He knew it was pure fake
He had a big smile on his bake

Mama I was just too fat
I missed the ball and landed on me hole

Mama, I don't mean to cry
But the mattresses here are not as soft as you

Is that the video show for (we ripped off the) queen's new club song video; Sevconian Rhapsody?

Mama ooh ooh
Just took a dive
Went down inside the box
Defender never even touched ma socks

Mama the ref give me the pen
He knew it was pure fake
He had a big smile on his bake

Mama I was just too fat
I missed the ball and landed on me hole

Mama, I don't mean to cry
But the mattresses here are not as soft as you
Awe superb 32🤣👏👏

RA man goes to confession in the 80's

"Bless me Fa for I have sinned, it's 3 weeks from me last confession and I've blown up 2 cop landrovers, shot 2 cops dead and shot up a cop checkpoint".

"Really my son, that's a lot since the last time you were here. For your penance I'd like you to do The Stations".

Auld one, apologies if I've posted it before.

Hear about the top loyalist hitman sent over from Belfast to save Sevco's season?
He tried to blow up the Celtic team coach at Dingwall today.
Doctors believe skin grafts from his arse might restore his lips as he left most of them on the exhaust pipe.

Hear about the top loyalist hitman sent over from Belfast to save Sevco's season?
He tried to blow up the Celtic team coach at Dingwall today.
Doctors believe skin grafts from his arse might restore his lips as he left most of them on the exhaust pipe.
Not one of your best 26 + , I feel I have to point this out to you as everybody's bloody well quick in telling me 😄

FFS! Someone has overdosed on the Deludamol! He has valued the OFFC squad at £330m. This 🤡 used to be a bookkeeper (probably for Deadco). £15m for Alan MacGregor who is due to get his free bus pass next year. Yes, 5 of this lot are worth more than Bayern Munich paid for African Player of the Year Sadio Mane!

Screenshot_20220808-200426_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20220808-200439_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
FFS! Someone has overdosed on the Deludamol! He has valued the OFFC squad at £330m. This 🤡 used to be a bookkeeper (probably for Deadco). £15m for Alan MacGregor is due to get his free bus pass next year. Yes, 5 of this lot are worth more than Bayern Munich paid for African Player of the Year Sadio Mane!

View attachment 19559View attachment 19560
"Rangers Squid Value" 🤔

Members online

Latest posts

Back