We can all use a laugh

Hun on radio Snyde,complainin aboot biased referees!!!!!!! ma phuqin sides!!!! 😹 🍺
Radio clyde quiz super subs

Since 2003 players from old firm who have made over 40 appearances as sub

Flawed straight away,
Panelist states Craig Beattie and answer yes,
Panelist Defoe host yes,
Sorry but absolutely wrong as this would suggest TRFC are same club Defoe never played for the old 2003 until death 2012 club.
Oh the lies they weave and the truth below, need to keep reminding them if our own board won't.

Unknown-3.jpeg

Last edited:
Radio clyde quiz super subs

Since 2003 players from old firm who have made over 40 appearances as sub

Flawed straight away,
Panelist states Craig Beattie and answer yes,
Panelist Defoe host yes,
This was actually Hun code. I ran it through my Enigma device and got this:

Deckhouses and machinery were installed afterward. the Defoe “rollover” technique, first used on a 173-foot submarine chaser in august 1941, eliminated nearly ...

So what they were really talking about was the Defoe “rollover” technique. Sevco signed him to teach their players how to dive.

Two dyslexics oan the piste and see a skier slalom doon the hill . One says look at him zag zogging doon the hill. His mate says it's no zag zogging ya fkn eejit ,it's zig zagging. His mate says ,bollocks,look There's a cunt on a sledge ,we,all ask him .here pal is that cunt zag zogging or zig zagging doon that hill. Nae point asking me he says ,I'm a tabbogganist. Fkn brilliant he says, goes twenty regal and a boax a matches HH

This is a legit news story. Check out yerman's name. Couldn't make it up

Have ye saw the clip from an American News show? They were reporting a Korean airlines plane that had a wee bump on landing injuring some cabin crew. They apparently got the crew members names from a tweet,
The names I can remember are
Ding Bang Ow
Wi Toh Lo
Ho Lee Fuk
I canna remember the others names though.
The clip was on You Tube not sure if it is still there though.

Have ye saw the clip from an American News show? They were reporting a Korean airlines plane that had a wee bump on landing injuring some cabin crew. They apparently got the crew members names from a tweet,
The names I can remember are
Ding Bang Ow
Wi Toh Lo
Ho Lee Fuk
I canna remember the others names though.
The clip was on You Tube not sure if it is still there though.

Yeah, that crash happened here in San Francisco a few years back, an Asiana airliner went down on landing

Here's the newscast. How funny it is that people lost their lives is up to you to determine.

Members online

Back