We can all use a laugh

last month the site that likes to value sevco players at 100s of millions suggested that big mike has controlling interest at Castore.

It seemed too loony to be true and well that site pushes some weird theories.

but today apparently Sports direct reveal they exclusively hold the sales of the new Castore shirts

and it seems ff aren't too happy.

Surely they haven't lied to everybody again?

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

IbroxForever

16 minutes ago
If sd pay Castore the same price as any other retailer i dont see tbe problem. Nobody will buy from sd so they will lose money.

There's a whole load of stupid right there

A man sitting at a bar orders a bottle of whisky.

He then starts taking long sips from the bottle until it's empty. An hour later he decides he's too drunk and he needs to go back home to his wife. He makes an attempt to stand up but fails miserably, throwing himself on the floor.

The bartender helps him back on his chair and tells him to wait half an hour till the bar closes so he can take him home. The man however decides he doesn't need help and makes another attempt to leave the bar and go to his house alone. He again falls down to the floor completely disoriented and starts crawling out the bar directed to his house.

On his way there he finds road sign and decides to make one last attempt to stand on his feet. Again he falls down on the pavement and decides to keep crawling till he gets back to his house.

Ten minutes later he finally arrives at his doorstep. He takes his keys of his pocket and tries to fit them to his door while laying on the ground. After a 2 minute struggle he finnaly opens the front door only to encounter his wife angrily staring at him.

-Were you out drinking again?

-No my love. The had me do a double shift at work today. That's why I was late to come home.

-Stop fucking lieing to me! A got a call from the bar 10 minutes ago. They told me you left your wheelchair.

Back