We can all use a laugh

girl was a prostitute, but she did not want her grandma to know.
One day the police raided a whole group of prostitutes at a sex party in a hotel and she was among them.

The police took them outside and had all the prostitutes line up along the driveway.

Suddenly the girl's grandma came by and saw her. "Why are you standing in line, dear?" she asked.

Not willing to let her grandma know the truth, the girl told her that the policemen were passing out free oranges.

“Why, that is awfully nice of them! I think I'll get some for myself," said the grandma.

A policeman went down the line, asking for information from all of the prostitutes.

When he got to Grandma, he exclaimed, "Wow, still going at it at your age? How do you do it?"

Grandma replied, "Oh, it's easy, dear. I just take out my dentures and suck them dry!"

What? How? Where? When? The arsehole by shite out of bum who posted that is allowed to vote!! What if they are parents? Won't someone think of the children!!!! Every bit(e) as good as Suarez !!! How? What? Where? When? Holy Mother of Jesus..these people are truly utterly deluded.
The mental gymnastics these hunnites perform on a daily basis defies all known logic. What a shower o shite, the sooner they go the same way as Deidco the better it will be for humans everywhere.

Might need to sell him cheap now that the hearsay is he is being stalked and his car been tampered with,

For the players health and wellbeing in this parish conspiracy country we had to sell him for 2 million

health and safety comes first.

Weird how FF get front page news stories before the allegations are public domain

:p
front page of the scottish hun

police
I can confirm that we have removed the vehicle for examination. At this time no criminality has been established.

whit a load of shite as if the police would remove your car to see if your brakes were cut

looks like folk are right getting the blame out early before they sell him off for an undisclosed fee

A middle aged man was walking along the beach one day, when he stumbles and discovers a small brass lamp. Rubbing it, a genie appears and offers to grant him just one wish.

After careful thought, the man says, "All of my life, I have wanted to visit Hawaii. But I am deathly afraid of flying and airplanes. I wish for a bridge from the west coast to the islands so that I can safely drive there."

The genie responds with incredulity and dismay. "You really don't understand what it is that you're asking for!! The number of miles to span and the amount of cement, steel and concrete required, along with the sheer brilliance in engineering that is needed! It's too much! You need to think of something else."

After another long pause, the man responds, "Okay, well then, I would really just like to understand women. How they think. Why they do the things that they do. Their mysterious ways! Please give me the ability to understand women!"

The genie answers, "Okay, do you want two lanes or four lanes on that bridge?"

Members online

Latest posts

Back