We can all use a laugh

Hen - To most of the world, a hen is a female chicken, but in Scots the word is used to mean a woman or girl. ๐Ÿบ
Tan - A darker skin tone caused by the sun, or in Scotland to drink something fast.
Example: He just tanned that Buckfast ๐Ÿบ
Mince - Finely chopped meat, or in Scotland, that something is terrible
Example: They were pure mince last night ๐Ÿบ

Hen - To most of the world, a hen is a female chicken, but in Scots the word is used to mean a woman or girl. ๐Ÿบ
Tan - A darker skin tone caused by the sun, or in Scotland to drink something fast.
Weird FACT Roy hodgson ( crystal palace manager) is older than the berubae Santiago ...by a 127 days!! ๐Ÿคฏ ....true!!

Mince - Finely chopped meat, or in Scotland, that something is terrible
Example: They were pure mince last night ๐Ÿบ
The first I saw Paul Ince play futba I thought the M had fell aff his jersey.

Oh I didn't know that about the Torpedo. Must have switched off my gaydar that day. :ROFLMAO:
My mate since childhood is gay, Shammy. Big gruff fella and it pisses him off no end when born-again gay folk start over-gesticulating in that flowery way and when they over-accentuate when they're talking.

The fact that they're gay doesn't mean that they have to adopt the stereotype. It's that stereotyping that makes it hard for young gay people to come out in the first place.

My mate since childhood is gay, Shammy. Big gruff fella and it pisses him off no end when born-again gay folk start over-gesticulating in that flowery way and when they over-accentuate when they're talking.

The fact that they're gay doesn't mean that they have to adopt the stereotype. It's that stereotyping that makes it hard for young gay people to come out in the first place.

I have a friend who insists she has the best gaydar in the world and has always maintained that Robbie Williams is gay and several other folk that I can't remember now so I'm wondering if the bold Philip was on her list.

Back