We can all use a laugh

Don’t know if I would like to run my tongue round these lolπŸ™ˆhh
Woke up slopped out hud ma porridge watching piers Morgan , dr Hilary Jones and that wee prick eh a weatherman Sean fuckin batty doing my fuckin nut in blood pressure rising see itv still punting there two quid competition ffs is that fuckin an essential quiz πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ anyways that’s me hud a moan stay safe am trying tae get the wife tae social distance herself told her yesterday tae get tae fuck ..... is deafness a symptom a the virus πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” still here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ away tae dae my daily exercise...........away for a shite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good morning Britain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Woke up slopped out hud ma porridge watching piers Morgan , dr Hilary Jones and that wee prick eh a weatherman Sean fuckin batty doing my fuckin nut in blood pressure rising see itv still punting there two quid competition ffs is that fuckin an essential quiz πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ anyways that’s me hud a moan stay safe am trying tae get the wife tae social distance herself told her yesterday tae get tae fuck ..... is deafness a symptom a the virus πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” still here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ away tae dae my daily exercise...........away for a shite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good morning Britain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If all else fails have a goodπŸ’©,sit and enjoy the moment ,feck this is getting worse,πŸ˜‚lol hh

This whole non binary thing is a minefield to me, I thought it was some sort of sexuality thing, I'm not one or the other I'm many things, type thing.
Met a guy a couple of years ago who took great delight in telling me he was pansexual, so I said so you fuck pots and pans? Wrong.
Apparently he wasn't attracted to the human distinctions of male and female, so I said so you fuck animals? Wrong again.
Bottom line was he was an ugly, characterless twat who was just trying to keep his options open in the hope he'd get laid one day that's my take on it.

This whole non binary thing is a minefield to me, I thought it was some sort of sexuality thing, I'm not one or the other I'm many things, type thing.
Met a guy a couple of years ago who took great delight in telling me he was pansexual, so I said so you fuck pots and pans? Wrong.
Apparently he wasn't attracted to the human distinctions of male and female, so I said so you fuck animals? Wrong again.
Bottom line was he was an ugly, characterless twat who was just trying to keep his options open in the hope he'd get laid one day that's my take on it.

So did he go for a wok in the end up

He wiz probably a lesbian Hoopy! 🍺

Back