We can all use a laugh

Tw‌‌o wive‌‌s went ou‌‌t fo‌‌r girls‌‌' night.
Bot‌‌h go‌‌t drunk‌‌, starte‌‌d walkin‌‌g hom‌‌e an‌‌d ha‌‌d t‌‌o g‌‌o t‌‌o th‌‌e bathroom‌‌. The‌‌y stoppe‌‌d a‌‌t ‌‌a cemeter‌‌y bu‌‌t ha‌‌d nothin‌‌g t‌‌o wip‌‌e with‌‌. On‌‌e use‌‌d he‌‌r pantie‌‌s an‌‌d th‌‌e othe‌‌r grabbe‌‌d ‌‌a wreat‌‌h of‌‌f ‌‌a grave‌‌.

Th‌‌e nex‌‌t morning‌‌, on‌‌e husban‌‌d call‌‌s th‌‌e othe‌‌r an‌‌d says, "N‌‌o mor‌‌e girls‌‌' nigh‌‌t out‌‌. M‌‌y wif‌‌e cam‌‌e bac‌‌k wit‌‌h n‌‌o panties."

"Yo‌‌u thin‌‌k yo‌‌u hav‌‌e i‌‌t bad?‌‌", say‌‌s th‌‌e other‌‌, "Min‌‌e cam‌‌e bac‌‌k wit‌‌h ‌‌a car‌‌d stuc‌‌k i‌‌n he‌‌r crac‌‌k tha‌‌t rea‌‌d fro‌‌m al‌‌l o‌‌f u‌‌s a‌‌t th‌‌e fir‌‌e station..‌‌. w‌‌e wil‌‌l neve‌‌r forge‌‌t you."
😂hh

I still think that we need a midfield Destroyer type that is able to tackle hard and fairly and can pass the ball. We don't know what would be offered for our two backs and so, it's impossible to say if we need any new ones. Again back to midfield we have Hagi (seemingly) Aribo ,an unnamed Destroyer and one other regular, Davis is done and Arfield would be y pick with a youngster being groomed to be another Gerard. Up front, we don't know what is going to happen with Alfie.If he stays then go with what we have.Defoe and Morelos. If he goes then it's different kettle of fish. I would still keep Defoe as he is a pure poacher and get someone good in the air to be able to feed him in the box. God, I forgot about Kent ! Go 3 -5- 2. |Solves all sort of problems.

I still think that we need a midfield Destroyer type that is able to tackle hard and fairly and can pass the ball. We don't know what would be offered for our two backs and so, it's impossible to say if we need any new ones. Again back to midfield we have Hagi (seemingly) Aribo ,an unnamed Destroyer and one other regular, Davis is done and Arfield would be y pick with a youngster being groomed to be another Gerard. Up front, we don't know what is going to happen with Alfie.If he stays then go with what we have.Defoe and Morelos. If he goes then it's different kettle of fish. I would still keep Defoe as he is a pure poacher and get someone good in the air to be able to feed him in the box. God, I forgot about Kent ! Go 3 -5- 2. |Solves all sort of problems.

Now that really is a laugh!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back