We can all use a laugh

Last edited:
My mother-in-law is english. Only thing she knows about Scottish football is that Celtic are the best and we hate sevco. Her partner is from ireland. He likes celtic but hes a fan of the GAA. Mayo is his team.
Anyway he is a mechanic who also sells cars. They have a few on Ebay and someone with the name "gers till I die" got in touch about buying a car. He showed up today to get the car and turned up with a bloke from northern ireland. The northern ireland guy was wearing an old hun top. They hadn't spoke to my mother in laws partner so didnt know he was irish. They were all smiles to my mother in law but when danny came out and started chatting the mood changed. They took the car for a test drive, had a moan about a few things (being dicks, trying to drop price) not a chance on this occasion. They bought the car so all good...........and when they get home, tucked in all the cars paperwork will be 2 A4 pieces of paper.....1 saying "Celtic till I die" and the other saying "toicfaidharla"

I remember years ago on a bus in Dundee there was a drunken loud mouth, wearing a Hun trackie or coat with a hood, a few seats in front of me. It was when ye could still smoke on the bus. As I was getting aff I dropped my still lit nipper in his hood as he was leaning on the seat in front of him. As far as I know naebody on the bus said anything even though everyone behind me saw. My mate said I was rotten bastard.​

I watched a show today about Neilly Mochan called Smiler. It's worth watching.
He was there at some major Celtic history from the fifties to the Centenary Double. The Coronation Cup win, 7-1 League Cup Final win, Lisbon, Milan, 9 in a row and the Centenary Double in 1988. What a career. What a Celt.

Back