We can all use a laugh

I think you will have - it was very popular in the 70s, 80s & 90s. 😹
Still is, most likely in parts of Europe
Was in Baden, Baden, health spa, Germany, 30 years ago
Massive outdoor Roman built natural hot springs
Good looking girl in bikini comes in, there's about 30 of us lined up against the sides, of the horseshoe shaped tub, as when the water bubbles up and rushes in, it can fire you out, if you're not hanging on
She sits beside and puts her arm around the back of my head, on the wall
I'm thinking "Aye, Aye..."
Then I turn and smile at her, catch a swatch under her oxters, and think "Fucking hell, that's a funny place for a hedgehog"
HH

Worked in Devon for a couple of years in the early 80's, we used to go up to a scrumpy farm with gallon containers that we had cleaned out, the farmer would fill them with scrumpy for 50p a container, then it was down to the beach for an all nighter drinking the stuff.
Mental stuff would kill me if I tried that now.

There were pubs in the town that wouldn't sell you a pint of scrumpy unless you were a local, they got fed up picking tourists up of the floors so it was kept for locals only.

😱🍺🍏🍎😱
Scrumpy...that stuff was electric soup, for sure
Kinda like 'Newfy Screech' that stuff was mental too

I think we can all have a good laugh at this news just released,all except the zombies who as far as they were concerned had this guy out the door unfortunately for them it did not work out that way..
Neil Doncaster has just been handed handed a major role to play by EUFA.
He is now a member of the the CEDB which is the ethnic and disciplinary board.
I think this means the zombies must be on their best behaviour at home and in Europe
I dont think Stewart Robertson seen that coming but I am almost certain big Pete knew about it,just goes to prove at times because you dont do the shouting does not mean you dont know the outcome.

HH.
That'll be an unseen hand debating point. Certainly not ecumenical in the eyes of some.

image.jpeg

Its Independence Day and the Mrs wanted a Texas style BBQ. I had to go to the corner shop. It was the only BBQ sauce they had. I burst oot laughing as soon as I saw it. It's not photo shopped or that, it's a real product.
4th of July Scots/American style.
No idea why the photo is life size!

Last edited:
View attachment 10127

Its Independence Day and the Mrs wanted a Texas style BBQ. I had to go to the corner shop. It was the only BBQ sauce they had. I burst oot laughing as soon as I saw it. It's not photo shopped or that, it's a real product.
4th of July Scots/American style.
No idea why the photo is life size!
Had a bottle of it in my Christmas stocking. You will be ok there's only 7.5ml of buckie in the whole bottle 😁

As forum members may have gathered; I'm partial to an occasional, socially-distanced beverage. But not Buckfast, not even as a kid. Pure fucking vile shite. The crack cocaine of alcohol.
My brother recently bought a bottle of
Stanatogen. He then decided to treat us all to a meandering review of tonic wines on our group chat.

Stanatogen he noted would be the valium entry to the beast, Buckie the heroin and El Dorado the methadone.
He admitted his first try of El D was a moment of emancipation. He was skint and on the walk home, only had limited funds and discovered hellish tonic wine didn't have to come at inflated buckie prices.
He concluded that Stanatogen is indeed different from the other two in that it is lighter and "less heavy on the gut" with a hint of blackberry. As a budget alternative It confidently holds its own with the advantage of inconspicuous branding to the untrained eye. A worthy addition to any football, boxing or UFC night cargo.

That was the last bit of sense we got out of him that evening

Members online

Latest posts

Back