We can all use a laugh

Jist watched a programme called 'hardtalk' Chinese guy basically saying, Hong Kongs oors and the west can phuq off,meanwhile, the Chinese are conducting a military exercise in the south China sea, and the U.S has sent two aircraft carriers to the area,whit could possibly go wrong........... 🍺 🥳🐝

The Trumpet will create something very dangerous in the near future to enhance his re-election chances.....you can take that to the bank...

This is straight up.
Whenever i drop my guts my missus gives me fekn pelters like we all get. I always said "well you've got to let it out"!. The reply i get is always the same. " You can keep it in. It will be be absorbed in your body"!. Fek me I'd stink like a corpse 24/7 and recently woke up about 4am to hear a wind comin out her ass like a tsunami was comin!
Absorbed by your body my ass!😹😹😹

This is straight up.
Whenever i drop my guts my missus gives me fekn pelters like we all get. I always said "well you've got to let it out"!. The reply i get is always the same. " You can keep it in. It will be be absorbed in your body"!. Fek me I'd stink like a corpse 24/7 and recently woke up about 4am to hear a wind comin out her ass like a tsunami was comin!
Absorbed by your body my ass!😹😹😹

Too much information Stevie 🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Back