We can all use a laugh

A report in Italy states that Lazio have put Alfredo Morelos at the top of their shortlist for a summer transfer.

Simone Inzaghi's side have mounted an unlikely title challenge in Serie A this season, but have struggled after the three month shutdown.

A lack of squad depth was exposed in defeat to Milan, when Ciro Immobile's and Felipe Caicedo were both suspended and the Biancocelesti were left with no recognised forwards.

As a result the Italians are expected to make a striker their priority this summer, and ItaSportPress reports that Rangers star Morelos is at the top of sporting director Igli Tare's shortlist.

Lazio are looking for a high quality striker to rotate with Immobile, and have been impressed by Morelos' 29 goals and 10 assists in 46 games during 2019-20.

It's claimed Rangers value El Bufalo at around €20million (£18million), :ROFLMAO: with clubs across Europe said to be interested

Moreorless ain’t going anywhere there’s regular drug testing...

I saw a bit about Kenny Dalgliesh again today and thought it might be something which can bring a smile to our faces,but once again unfortuntely he was putting his beak where it did not belong.
The subject once again was the SPFL who he castigated for not completing the season in Scotland and for relegating Hearts and Partick,the latter 2 teams I mentioned put themselves in the position to be relegated not the SPFL.
Did this guy not leave us 43 years ago for pastures GREENER and a bigger pay packet at Liverpool where he makes it be known that Liverpool is his home which is fine I dont have any axe to grind with him about that,what I dont like is the same guy listened to John Barnes tell blatant lies about why he was sacked by Celtic and did not utter a word of support for the club who made him what he was when he went to Liverpool,a wee word in Barnes ear telling Barnes you were not sacked because of the colour of your skin would have done for me,this is the same guy who was responsible for Barnes being appointed Celtic manager,this is the same guy who took Celtic to court and sued them and received a payment of £612,000,,how deafening the sound of silence can be when it is there for the benefit of the accused..

HH.

I met an older woman at a bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double? 'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like. I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night'. We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Maw...you still awake?'

Members online

Latest posts

Back