We can all use a laugh

One day when Jesus was relaxing in Heaven, He happened to notice a familiar-looking old man.

Wondering if the old man was His father Joseph, Jesus asked him, "Did you, by any chance, ever have a son?"

"Yes," said the old man, "but he wasn't my biological son. He was born by a miracle, by the intervention of a magical being from the heavens."

"Very interesting," said Jesus. "Did this boy ever have to fight temptation?"

"Oh, yes, many times," answered the old man. "But he eventually won. Unfortunately, he heroically died at one point, but he came back to life shortly afterwards."

Jesus couldn't believe it. Could this actually be His father?

"One last question," He said. "Were you a carpenter?"

"Why yes," replied the old man. "Yes I was."

Jesus rubbed His eyes and said, "Dad?"

The old man rubbed his eyes and said, "Pinocchio?"

I went to a bar on the weekend and the sign read:
Hamburgers Β£1:00 Cheeseburgers Β£2:00 Hand Job Β£3:00 (Oh yesss!!) I called the attractive blonde behind the bar across to enquire. "Can I help you?" she asked with a big smile. "I was wondering (I whispered) Are you the one who gives them ummm!! Hand Jobs?" "Yessssss" she almost purrs "I am" "Well wash your hands," I said "I want a cheeseburger!!"

[Copied/Pasted from the Green Brigade's Facebook page. For some reason, I couldn't copy the link.]

Diego Maradona decides to come out of retirement and play for Celtic, he goes into the changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum.
"What's up?" He asks.
"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Rangers. They're shit and we can't be bothered".
Maradona looks at them and says "Well I know I'm a bit fat and old, but I reckon I can beat them by myself, you lads go down the pub."
So Maradona goes out to play Rangers by himself and the rest of the Celtic team go off for a few beers. After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the TV on. A big cheer goes up as the screen shows
"Celtic1 (Maradona 10 minutes) – Rangers 0
He is beating Rangers all by himself! Anyway, a few more beers later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on" They put the TV on.
"Result from Parkhead: Celtic 1 (Maradona 10 minutes) – Rangers 1 (Kent 89 minutes)
They can't believe it, he has single handed got a draw against Rangers! They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands.
He refuses to look at them. "I've let you down I've let you down"
"Don't be stupid Diego, you got a draw against Rangers all by yourself. And they only scored at the very very end!"
Maradona says "No, No, I have, I've let you down!. I got sent off after 12 minutes!"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Members online

Latest posts

Back