We can all use a laugh

Last month they were hanging him. Same with Jordan Jones all of a sudden a world beater, struggling with numbers and fatigue of playing games rapid, comes down to depth in quality when rotating.
just like every other player they ever had worth 30 million then when he sold for 1 million they accept he really was pish.

lost count of the amount of superstars they sold for pittance only to find out they never rated even when they wanted him to stay :p

no idea how accurate this wage list from last season is but wow FF was on a massive wage, if true

now I dont rate West Ham that much

but look at the wages of the disclosed wages

in comparison to celtic

no idea how accurate this wage list from last season is but wow FF was on a massive wage, if true

And fans wonder why Christie & Ajer might want to leave. IF true then their COMBINED salaries is slightly more than Boli, less than Bauer and just over half what Arzani was earning.

I know the loan players' wages would have been heavily subsidised by their parent English clubs but you can see why they may be tempted by the huge wages on offer down south.

Let's hope this bubble bursts soon and things even themselves out a bit.

And fans wonder why Christie & Ajer might want to leave. IF true then their COMBINED salaries is slightly more than Boli, less than Bauer and just over half what Arzani was earning.

I know the loan players' wages would have been heavily subsidised by their parent English clubs but you can see why they may be tempted by the huge wages on offer down south.

Let's hope this bubble bursts soon and things even themselves out a bit.
I get the impression these are the wages paid by celtic

Defoe was on 130k per week at parent club

but at rangers he paid 60k last season according to that list

So if his wage actually 150 k then figures of that site are adjusted to what club pays

shockingly high wages even if they aren't subsidised

when the face painter is worth more than the goalkeeper it's time to call it a day

ffs one of them's 36 yr olds not even worth a £1

Grant Thackray£30£1,56015GKScotland
Jay Hogarth£30£1,56015GKScotland
Graeme Smith£0£036GKScotland

I'll tell you a true story about Hamilton accies, my grampa was a big fan off the accies he got me a season ticket to go along with him but the pull off celtic was to much and all my uncles would take depending on who was going well it was a school night and a wasn't allowed to go to the game it was celtic vaccines in a league cup match first leg, a was sitting with my grampa having my late snack, when first home from the game was my uncle and, my grampa in anticipation asked him what the score was, my uncle Andy replied 5each my grampasays what score that is, then my uncle Andy hit my grampa withe bombshell 5 for chalmers and 5 for lennox, it was a jaw dropping moment, then next day at school I got 2 off the belt for shouting 10-0,at our headmaster, who was no other than Mr crines the accies manager

I'll tell you a true story about Hamilton accies, my grampa was a big fan off the accies he got me a season ticket to go along with him but the pull off celtic was to much and all my uncles would take depending on who was going well it was a school night and a wasn't allowed to go to the game it was celtic vaccines in a league cup match first leg, a was sitting with my grampa having my late snack, when first home from the game was my uncle and, my grampa in anticipation asked him what the score was, my uncle Andy replied 5each my grampasays what score that is, then my uncle Andy hit my grampa withe bombshell 5 for chalmers and 5 for lennox, it was a jaw dropping moment, then next day at school I got 2 off the belt for shouting 10-0,at our headmaster, who was no other than Mr crines the accies manager
There's a chance then that Lubo's 24-0 prediction will happen!

Back