We can all use a laugh

We have been told by the SFA the only way to resolve this situation is by taking the case to the court of arabitration,Clare Whyte would have a good laugh at that especially when she told the football world in 2017...Resolution 12 needs to be looked at..
We alredy know that Clare,but when the time comes will you speak up or will your Eastern Star vows silence you once again..

HH.
What a shit show that mob are, governance my effin arse,
it's like Trump style, ignore it in the hope that it goes away and if asked about it, make it up
the chances are, she found the wrong answer to the right question

PL giving it cannot comment lads, will need to wait until someone is in place, maybe next year shareholders for the res 12. In the meantime while we are here, can we interest you in some festive commercials over the festive period, a nice wee gin selling cheap, make a nice present, loads of reduced NB gear if your interested very cheap.

round-block-square-hole-red-circle-wood-88144023.jpg

A man was having premature ejaculation problems so he went to the doctor. The doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate, try startling yourself." That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol and ran home to his wife. That night the two were having sex and found themselves in the 69 position. The man felt the urge to ejaculate and fired the starter pistol. The next day he went back to the doctor who asked how it went. The man answered, "Not well. When I fired the pistol, my wife pooped on my face, bit three inches off my penis, and my neighbor came out of the closet with his hands in the air."

3de63d3d018acd9be118816c11f920a5.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back