We can all use a laugh

Looks like Jim Goodwin has had the baws to stand up and tell the football world what is happening with our referees and why they dont want to be the first..

HH
That won’t go down well there’s a history a cunts telling the truth and getting it worked up there arse 🤔

That won’t go down well there’s a history a cunts telling the truth and getting it worked up there arse 🤔
The ref who the huns have tommorow is none other than Alan Muir:

Referee Steven McLean saw the incident when Josh Meekings stopped a Leigh Griffiths header crossing the line with his hand. He was 12 yards away with an unobstructed view. The blame for getting the decision wrong is entirely his.

We can only speculate as to why he didn’t award a penalty. At best, McLean didn’t believe the evidence of his own eyes and passed the buck to his assistant Alan Muir, who was around 6 yards from the action but with a less-clear view.

Muir did not see Meekings clear the ball legally. If he was distracted, and failed to see what happened clearly enough, he should have informed the referee. If Muir told the referee anything else, this is also a failing.

The SFA have a case to answer. Not fit and proper, to use their parlance.

Referee Steven McLean saw the incident when Josh Meekings stopped a Leigh Griffiths header crossing the line with his hand. He was 12 yards away with an unobstructed view. The blame for getting the decision wrong is entirely his.

We can only speculate as to why he didn’t award a penalty. At best, McLean didn’t believe the evidence of his own eyes and passed the buck to his assistant Alan Muir, who was around 6 yards from the action but with a less-clear view.

Muir did not see Meekings clear the ball legally. If he was distracted, and failed to see what happened clearly enough, he should have informed the referee. If Muir told the referee anything else, this is also a failing.

Good luck way that boab 🙈🙈it’s out and out cheating but unfortunately it’s Scotland 2020 🙈🙈

I know Alan Muir and his friends. He maintains his innocence. Straight up😏

A farmer gets a knock on his door, it's a man who looks like he's been traveling a while.
The man asks if he could earn a meal and a place to stay for the night.

"Can you do any manual farm work?", asked the farmer.

The man said, "A bit sure, but I do have a rare gift -- I can communicate with animals."

"...sure you can," the farmer says. "But I could use a little help. I'll put you to work."

So the man does a few chores around the farm and earns his meal.

At dinner, he says to the farmer, "I know you don't believe me, but I actually do communicate with animals. I can prove it. I spoke to the hens, and they said you were there every morning before dawn to collect their eggs, and you've been doing so every day for years since your wife passed."

The farmer says, "Wow, that's exactly right!"

The man continues, "I spoke to your cow, and she said you've faithfully milked her every day before dawn, and you've been doing so every day for years since your wife passed."

The farmer says, "I'm amazed. That's true."

The man says, "And I spoke to your sheep..."

The farmer quickly interrupted,"That sheep's a fucking liar!"

Members online

Latest posts

Back