We can all use a laugh

Oooh Betty vs Oooh Bitey! :unsure: Well Iron Mike would be the obvious choice of course Hoopy BUT we shouldn't underestimate the slapstick shenanigans of Frank Spencer!

Here's how I see that one playing out......

A terrified FS does a little 'whoopsie' in the ring.
MT slips in said 'whoopsie' chasing FS around the ring and knocks himself oot.
FS wins by default. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(y)

And all that ridiculous nonsenseโ˜๏ธstill sounds less insane than the mad hun's Zombie Churchill vs Jedward debate! ๐Ÿ˜‚(y)
Betty vs Bitey ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
Honestly think Evander got of lightly id rather get bitten by Mike than punched from him! ๐Ÿ˜น

My former cat Kira was very bitey, she'd lie next to me and twitch her tail like a lure, then if I touched her tail I'd get bitten. So I'd exclaim "Kira no bitey" with pointed index finger then she'd bite my finger! ๐Ÿ˜น
Honestly I looked like a fucking self harmer when that cat was here!
IMG-20191213-WA0005.jpg

A topless and recently tortured Piers Morgan in the wicker chair from Emmanuel reading the sole charred copy of 'The Elephant and the Balloon' from Black Books to a crowd of baby geese with John Terryโ€™s faceView attachment 13858

Whit in the name a fuck is that! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ok I thought the deranged hun's batshit Churchill vs Jedward debate couldn't be topped but this insanity in cartoon form wins the psycho cup hands down! People are fucking weird man!

Betty vs Bitey ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
Honestly think Evander got of lightly id rather get bitten by Mike than punched from him! ๐Ÿ˜น

My former cat Kira was very bitey, she'd lie next to me and twitch her tail like a lure, then if I touched her tail I'd get bitten. So I'd exclaim "Kira no bitey" with pointed index finger then she'd bite my finger! ๐Ÿ˜น
View attachment 13859

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(y)

I dunno mate I'm sure big Evander preferred having 2 ears. :LOL:

So whit yer saying is Hoopy vs Kira resulted in a knockout win for Kira and multiple bite wounds for Hoopy......mon the Kira! :LOL:(y)

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(y)

I dunno mate I'm sure big Evander preferred having 2 ears. :LOL:

So whit yer saying is Hoopy vs Kira resulted in a knockout win for Kira and multiple bite wounds for Hoopy......mon the Kira! :LOL:(y)
She frequently kicked fuck out of me mate, we have a video of her hanging off my arm by her claws, blood pishing out of me! She was a full on mentalist! Then 5 minutes later she'd be curled up next to me purring while I was tending my wounds! ๐Ÿ˜น

Man driving round for ages and cant find find a parking spot so he turns to god and starts praying "please god let me find a parking spot. I'm going off my head. If you let me find a parking spot I promise I will go to mass every morning for the rest of my life. I also promise to quit the drink for life".
Suddenly he turns a corner he had been round umpteen times and there in front of him is a parking spot.
He turns to god again and says "cancel that deal god, I just found a spot".

Betty vs Bitey ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

View attachment 13859
That s probably Cartier around her neck since youre a secret millionaire....

Back