We can all use a laugh

A pregnant woman was shot 3 times in the stomach
She survived, luckily enough, and so were her unborn children. Triplets, she found out soon enough. Two girls and a boy.

They were born with absolutely no problems, healthy babies and unaffected by the trauma.

Fast forward 13 years, she's sitting in her kitchen, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper when she hears a scream from upstairs. It was one of her daughters.

"MUM!", the girl screamed, running down the stairs. "I was peeing and a bullet came out!"

Shocked and surprised, the mother sat her down and told her what had happened to her when she was pregnant. "It won't happen again, sweetie," she said.

The next day, she's sitting in her kitchen, drinking her coffee and reading her newspaper, she hears a scream from upstairs. It was her other daughter.

"MUM!", the girl screamed, running down the stairs. "I was peeing and a bullet came out!"

Realising what was going on, the mother sat her down and told her the story that she told her sister. "It won't happen again, sweetie," she said.

That evening, she was having a glass of wine before bed, thinking about how absurd it was that both her daughters had pee'd out bullets over the past couple of days. She hears a scream. It was the last triplet, the son.

"MUM!"

"Let me guess, you were peeing and a bullet came out?"

"What? No - I was having a wank and I shot the dog!

A pregnant woman was shot 3 times in the stomach
She survived, luckily enough, and so were her unborn children. Triplets, she found out soon enough. Two girls and a boy.

They were born with absolutely no problems, healthy babies and unaffected by the trauma.

Fast forward 13 years, she's sitting in her kitchen, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper when she hears a scream from upstairs. It was one of her daughters.

Shocked and surprised, the mother sat her down and told her what had happened to her when she was pregnant. "It won't happen again, sweetie," she said.

The next day, she's sitting in her kitchen, drinking her coffee and reading her newspaper, she hears a scream from upstairs. It was her other daughter.

Realising what was going on, the mother sat her down and told her the story that she told her sister. "It won't happen again, sweetie," she said.

That evening, she was having a glass of wine before bed, thinking about how absurd it was that both her daughters had pee'd out bullets over the past couple of days. She hears a scream. It was the last triplet, the son.

"MUM!"

"Let me guess, you were peeing and a bullet came out?"

"What? No - I was having a wank and I shot the dog!
Brilliant

Members online

Latest posts

Back