We can all use a laugh

Once again Neil it,s not my fault Lennon takes a pot at his ex players saying some of them did not want to play..I think he should have said ...did not want to play for ME.
If this was the case why did he not single these people out and play the Bhoys who wanted to wear the hoops no matter who was in charge...
The more stupid comments he comes out with the lesser the opportunity he will have to revive his carreer...is that Bolton job still on ???..

HH

Once again Neil it,s not my fault Lennon takes a pot at his ex players saying some of them did not want to play..I think he should have said ...did not want to play for ME.
If this was the case why did he not single these people out and play the Bhoys who wanted to wear the hoops no matter who was in charge...
The more stupid comments he comes out with the lesser the opportunity he will have to revive his carreer...is that Bolton job still on ???..

HH
It makes no sense at all. These days he constantly moans that some players didn't want to play for him - which was abundantly clear to us all at the time - and yet he continued to keep picking them. Even though they couldn't be botheted and were letting us down in every game. I'd like someone to ask him during these interviews just why he persisted with these unprofessional unfit underperformers rather than give others a chance?

Not only did these malcontents leave anyway but so have many of the pissed off ignored players too!

HH
Guys a fanny every excuse he can think of apart from him being at fault also

It makes no sense at all. These days he constantly moans that some players didn't want to play for him - which was abundantly clear to us all at the time - and yet he continued to keep picking them. Even though they couldn't be botheted and were letting us down in every game. I'd like someone to ask him during these interviews just why he persisted with these unprofessional unfit underperformers rather than give others a chance?

Not only did these malcontents leave anyway but so have many of the pissed off ignored players too!
Exactly why did these players not want to try???cause these same players tried under ange afore they left wish he wid have went to Israel and stay there now tbh

HH
I get what you're saying GS, but for me I couldn't give a shit if a player hates the manager or not. Once a player pulls that Jersey over his head, his ONLY thought should be to give it his all. Anything less just isn't acceptable.

Back