We can all use a laugh

Haha, they're for fe :ROFLMAO: minism until it come to buyin rounds!
Aye equal pays a beauty m8 but Al be Fuked if am buying u a pint & nxt time ur at the bar Al have a Double Voddy!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. The amount ae Dafties I seen in Glesca buying Burds drinks & getting Fuk Aw wiz HILARIOUS! My opening line efter 5 mins ae idle chit chat wiz "Whit u drinking Darling? Voddy & Coke she says.. Get me a Stella nxt time ur up will yi honey" 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Always got them wan back of course but u'd be surprised how many ae them bought me a pint! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Of course it aw goes DOONHILL when u go oot wae them!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aye equal pays a beauty m8 but Al be Fuked if am buying u a pint & nxt time ur at the bar Al have a Double Voddy!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. The amount ae Dafties I seen in Glesca buying Burds drinks & getting Fuk Aw wiz HILARIOUS! My opening line efter 5 mins ae idle chit chat wiz "Whit u drinking Darling? Voddy & Coke she says.. Get me a Stella nxt time ur up will yi honey" 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Always got them wan back of course but u'd be surprised how many ae them bought me a pint! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Of course it aw goes DOONHILL when u go oot wae them!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aye why the actual fuck do we do that? I mean its all going great, you get on, you party together, then you fuck it up by going 'steady'?
Oh i'd do things different if i had the chance.

Aye why the actual fuck do we do that? I mean its all going great, you get on, you party together, then you fuck it up by going 'steady'?
Oh i'd do things different if i had the chance.
I got rid ae her yrs ago m8 & before I won the cash! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Don't tell anywan noo Fuk Aw, far as they're concerned am on the Rock n Roll & an Alky Gambler🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Burds hate Gamblers, easy way tae get shot ae them & of course u'd think u wur punting wae their money!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't talk to me about tax, I've spent the day trying to prove my online identity to the HMRC so I can join PAYE as an employer and according to them I'm not me!
I'm registered for vat, I'm registered for corporation tax, I have a P60 that they sent me but I'm not me according to them!
So I phone the bastards, wait for an hour, then get an automated message saying you need your PAYE reference number to use this service!!!

If I had a PAYE reference number I wouldn't be phoning you ffs! At that point I gave up and opened a Stella.
Well seen ur feck aw to do wi Sevco m8 looking to speak to Hector and offering to pay tax 😳😂

Back