We can all use a laugh

Anybody clued up about Internet security???
I got an email last nite saying somebody tried to log into my twitter from a device down In london 🤷‍♂️ don't know anybody down there but I went in the the email to change my password but it turns out it's not the account l made the other week its my original one from 2 year ago that somebody tried to log into very wierd so I've somehow been kicked off new one and they've let me back Into the old one...
so I checked the new account I made recently I'm now following myself 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-024019_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-024019_Twitter.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 15
I got an email last nite saying somebody tried to log into my twitter from a device down In london 🤷‍♂️ don't know anybody down there but I went in the the email to change my password but it turns out it's not the account l made the other week its my original one from 2 year ago that somebody tried to log into very wierd so I've somehow been kicked off new one and they've let me back Into the old one...
Here's the email from twitter now why would anybody want to jack onto a 2 year old account??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-145542_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220115-145542_Gmail.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 22
Here's the email from twitter now why would anybody want to jack onto a 2 year old account??
Don’t click through ANY links in ANY emails/messages sent to you, that’s how they get you, spoof/phishing sites, to get you to enter your user name and password….ALWAYS type the address of the sites you want to visit yourself into the browser etc

Don’t click through ANY links in ANY emails/messages sent to you, that’s how they get you, spoof/phishing sites, to get you to enter your user name and password….ALWAYS type the address of the sites you want to visit yourself into the browser etc
This is why am asking mate cause I'm not clued up way stuff like that it's really weird that somebody tried to log Into an old account 5 times from London

Your being fucking haunted not followed
If Rory Gallagher can follow you from the grave I’d imagine it wouldn’t be beyond him tae change your password

Members online

Latest posts

Back