We can all use a laugh

I have posted this before but think it’s worth posting again. It’s a poem called The Liason Co-ordinator, it was in the book Poverty Safari by Darren McGarvey

The Liason Co-ordinator by Tom Leonard,

efturryd geenuz iz speel
iboot whut wuz right
nwhut wuz rang
boot this nthat
nthi nix thing

a sayzti thi bloke
nwhut izzit yi caw
yir joab jimmy

am a Liason Co-ordinator
hi sayz oh good ah says
a Liason Co-ordinator

jist whut this erria needs
whut way aw thi unemployment
inaw thi bevvyin
nthi boayz runnin amok
nthi hoossyz fawnty bits
nthi wummin n tranquillisers
it last thiv sent uz
a Liason Co-ordinator

sumdy wia degree
in fuck knows whut
getn peyd fur no known
whut thi fuck ti day way it.

Take it he didn't need to be able to spell as a bookkeeper , herd on radio , squid value , New players Balu are same (I assume Balu is code for value) did he work in a mechanics attached to a zoo with all the animal references herd ,squid and Balu the bear
Bookkeeper, not accountant
Worked in a mechanics shop...as a bookkeeper...no higher seat of learning apparently
Balu Balu the Voodoo woman...mibbes aye...mibbes naw
300 Million Squid...sounds fishy, but hey ho, let them enjoy their Jellytots
Ha Ha, I read a lot of replies to him on Twitter...too funny
I bet his Granda is 'Shooders, who doesn't do walking away' that clip, is always guaranteed to make you laugh
Sad delusional wee muppet, maybe it's a TIM at the wind upHH

He's a grifter, who proved that a conman can become the most powerful man in America, his monobrowed simpleton followers, love his schtick
Shoving a light up your jacksie, was another of his theories
You can see the doctors at his press conference, looking at their feet when he came out with that stuff
I seen that doctor dilligaf iv never seen anyone look so uncomfortable it was a hard watch felt sorry for the woman.

I seen that doctor dilligaf iv never seen anyone look so uncomfortable it was a hard watch felt sorry for the woman.
She did what every sane thinking person watching it was thinking
Just when you thought he couldn't get any worse, he took it down another few notches
As a mate of mine who had to write reports on employees to see if they made the grade wrote:
This employee has hit rock bottom...and begun to dig
It'll be good if the FBI raid on his gaff turns up some shit on him
Now, that'll be a laugh

She did what every sane thinking person watching it was thinking
Just when you thought he couldn't get any worse, he took it down another few notches
As a mate of mine who had to write reports on employees to see if they made the grade wrote:
This employee has hit rock bottom...and begun to dig
It'll be good if the FBI raid on his gaff turns up some shit on him
Now, that'll be a laugh
I'd love to have a pint with the doctor and ask her what she was thinking when the balloon said try swallowing some beech you'll be alright. I think the FBI need to send jody foster up to trumps house pull his mask off and find it was miggs all the time dame pesky kids.

He's a grifter, who proved that a conman can become the most powerful man in America, his monobrowed simpleton followers, love his schtick
Shoving a light up your jacksie, was another of his theories
You can see the doctors at his press conference, looking at their feet when he came out with that stuff
Couple of the best Trump names I've heard lately were:

The Tangerine Tyrant
The Nectarine Narcissist

But at the end of the day he's just a criminally-corrupt, lying, fat, orange cunt.

Couple of the best Trump names I've heard lately were:

The Tangerine Tyrant
The Nectarine Narcissist

But at the end of the day he's just a criminally-corrupt, lying, fat, orange cunt.
Our California Bhoy, Larry coined him The Cheeto Benito
Yeah the US is pretty well fucked, with guys like him, McConnell and that prick Kavanaugh Trump put on the Supreme Court Bench, as well as the rest of the GOP bastards

Our California Bhoy, Larry coined him The Cheeto Benito
Yeah the US is pretty well fucked, with guys like him, McConnell and that prick Kavanaugh Trump put on the Supreme Court Bench, as well as the rest of the GOP bastards
Expand the supreme court.,Limit the time on it, Not hard to do. Biden has the future in his hands,if he fucks up God help us. Shite floats from over there, in fact it's pretty much here.

The Mrs was telling me that there is nothing in the US constitution that gives the Supreme Court the right to rule on what is or is not constitutional. They granted themselves judicial review. The politicians accepted this because it allowed the Supreme Court to decide on constitutional issues so the politicians would not have to make unpopular decisions. If the Supreme Court judges are political appointees then that’s even better.

The US Supreme Court has been politicised and corrupted. Term limits and a code of conduct are necessary. Thomas and the sex criminal suspect Kavanagh should be impeached or fired as a start.
Shouldn't be hard 26, put them under Oath, there pledgle alone negates them being there. Trump sought to top load the highest court in the land to his bidding, unfortunately the chrisofascits got there first!

Back