Pull out my chair and hold my hand..
Massage my feet and help me stand.
Oh send a king to make me queen.
A man who loves to cook and clean.
I pray this man will love no other.
And relish visits with my mother.

A MAN'S POEM:
I pray for a deaf-mute gymnastic, nymphomaniac, with
big tits, who owns her own bar, on a golf course, who will love to send me fishing and drinking...

This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.

Met an Irishman today at work was from the Bogside can barely remember laughing as much for a long time. He was talking about the White Moose and the Vegan wars. He was an Absolute ffs lunatic
He also mentioned an Army checkpoint where his pal started abusing a Brit Soldier in The Irish language giving the Brit all the usual abuse safe in the knowledge that the ignorant Brit hadn’t a Clue.
The Soldier then told him to Strip in a perfect Irish Gaelic. And my new bud asked the other Brits what the fuck was going on as his pal was now naked and was told that the Soldier spoke fluent Irish he and his pals then laughed when an old woman walked past looked at the Naked man and said Sure son it’s not that cold.
He’s due back in the morra

HH 👏

Last edited:
Met an Irishman today at work was from the Bogside can barely remember laughing as much for a long time. He was talking about the White Moose and the Vegan wars. He was an Absolute ffs lunatic
He also mentioned an Army checkpoint where his pal started abusing a Brit Soldier in The Irish language giving the Brit all the usual abuse safe in the knowledge that the ignorant Brit hadn’t a Clue.
The Soldier then told him to Strip in a perfect Irish Gaelic. And my new bud asked the other Brits what the fuck was going on as his pal was now naked and was told that the Soldier spoke fluent Irish he and his pals then laughed when an old woman walked past looked at the Naked man and said Sure son it’s not that cold.
He’s due back in the morra

HH 👏
As have I cheers 26

HH 😱

Members online

Latest posts

Back