We can all use a laugh

Ye knew yir were seriously ill in the 70’s when yir maw gave you lucozade, or if it Wis a tight week ferguzade 🤣🤣
At least that lucozade worked back then, ( could even get askit pooder) wi the paper wrapper roon it.
Reminded me of the auld team staunin at the corner of the auld Cumberland arcade, bottle of EL'D in a newspaper as yer heading hame in 1990 city ah Kiltchur
Still eckied out ma face clubs opened tae 6 in the morning, faw oot the dancing intae the sunshine like a vampire .
Gaun " Eeah no way wits at? Geis a wee swally ( the days when ye would have nae problem drinking oot somebody bottle or can ) 😝

Last edited:
At least that lucozade worked back then, ( could even get askit pooder) wi the paper wrapper roon it.
Reminded me of the auld team staunin at the corner of the auld Cumberland arcade, bottle of EL'D in a newspaper as yer heading hame in 1990 city ah Kiltchur
Still eckied out ma face clubs opened tae 6 in the morning, faw oot the dancing intae the sunshine like a vampire .
Gaun " Eeah no way wits at? Geis a wee swally ( the days when ye would have nae problem drinking oot somebody bottle or can ) 😝
😂 😂 Aye the good old days eh winter

The swedgers I mean🤣

Strangely enough I missed him at Sunday dinner yesterday and all his jolly patter, wonder why old kingy never invited him , oh well "miss him already" back to the deviled kidneys and pheasant starter .
I still like a bit of kidney ( no joke) when I was young in the 70s about 7/8/9 yr old my Da , he was born in 36 and I can mind getting to eat some of the stuff he liked.
Stuff like liver ( still like that sometimes as well) brown sauce and onions not had that for years.
I can mind having Pigs Trotters , Tripe in milk ( didnt like that) , ham haugh sometimes still had the hair on it 🙈 would have to peel the fat off it yourself ( too young to know ma was making soup) , mutton shank haha.
Thinking back noo I thought everybody ate this gear and mind the horrified faces of my pals when I'd say I had a bit of pigs trotters and they thought I was joking fs .
I think my old bhoy was hazing me noo looking back 😂😂 pigs trotters to me just tasted like bacon and I thought that was normal noo i think he was testing me to see how far I was prepared to go with the post 2nd world war offal that he would've had when he was similar age to me .
I just thought ' well if my da eats it' 😳
Must be ok 😂😂

I still like a bit of kidney ( no joke) when I was young in the 70s about 7/8/9 yr old my Da , he was born in 36 and I can mind getting to eat some of the stuff he liked.
Stuff like liver ( still like that sometimes as well) brown sauce and onions not had that for years.
I can mind having Pigs Trotters , Tripe in milk ( didnt like that) , ham haugh sometimes still had the hair on it 🙈 would have to peel the fat off it yourself ( too young to know ma was making soup) , mutton shank haha.
Thinking back noo I thought everybody ate this gear and mind the horrified faces of my pals when I'd say I had a bit of pigs trotters and they thought I was joking fs .
I think my old bhoy was hazing me noo looking back 😂😂 pigs trotters to me just tasted like bacon and I thought that was normal noo i think he was testing me to see how far I was prepared to go with the post 2nd world war offal that he would've had when he was similar age to me .
Must be ok 😂😂
Jaysis that's offal altogether :ROFLMAO:

Must be ok 😂😂
have eating all that you said the tripe with onions,pigs trotters that left you’re fingers sticking togeather my Maws favourite was the biggest soup pot that could fit on the hob many a time sent to the butchers to ask for bones for the even when we didn’t have one then it was tota soup with just about anything you could think of any veg peas lentils in it went,Sunday it was stew which you weren’t allowed to get any until you came back from mash it was hard for families back then every meal was served with a load of bread to fill you up did not do us any harm well so far

have eating all that you said the tripe with onions,pigs trotters that left you’re fingers sticking togeather my Maws favourite was the biggest soup pot that could fit on the hob many a time sent to the butchers to ask for bones for the even when we didn’t have one then it was tota soup with just about anything you could think of any veg peas lentils in it went,Sunday it was stew which you weren’t allowed to get any until you came back from mash it was hard for families back then every meal was served with a load of bread to fill you up did not do us any harm well so far
I can relate to that Digger.

They just have a bit of compassion, dignity and respect, they’re mothers brought them up right…….something a few posters on here don’t have
Say anything about my Mother, and I will kick your cunt in :cool:😁
Now, as for anyone leaving, go, go now, put on your big boy pants, and come back when you get hungry, or bored, or are looking to get into another 'argy bargy handbags' deal with some anonymous person on the interweb, who gets their jollies out of it
Now go have a great day...or not, should you desire
Makes no never mind to me, mine, and ours
HH

Strangely enough I missed him at Sunday dinner yesterday and all his jolly patter, wonder why old kingy never invited him , oh well "miss him already" back to the deviled kidneys and pheasant starter .
He misses sookin oan the Royal Boaby
What an absolute embarrassment
The good thing is though, it's only on the internet, it's not like that post will be around forever :rolleyes:

I miss Lucozade

Say anything about my Mother, and I will kick your cunt in :cool:😁
Now, as for anyone leaving, go, go now, put on your big boy pants, and come back when you get hungry, or bored, or are looking to get into another 'argy bargy handbags' deal with some anonymous person on the interweb, who gets their jollies out of it
Now go have a great day...or not, should you desire
Makes no never mind to me, mine, and ours
HH
DILLIGAF…….aye 🤣🤣🤣

Back