We don’t know what we’re doing!

Celticsquadman

Now I do have serious doubts about players and the Manager.
We can’t defend and we can’t score?
Desmond is the man behind all this shit.
Yes that’s correct, I am saying, this is not Celtic.

Ffs mate ur way too early way that pish u never said that last week calm doon its a new start do u really think the gaffer just buys players and they all work rite away like fifa???

Ffs mate ur way too early way that pish u never said that last week calm doon its a new start do u really think the gaffer just buys players and they all work rite away like fifa???
Cairnsy, sorry but that old pretext that players need time to settle in is nonsense. Tactically we just can’t defend. It’s all right being an attacking team but if you can’t defend???
I won’t go on about coaching staff, but we still have S & K and they bring nothing to our game.
Desmond is slowly letting the club wither!
Ange is struggling because of Desmond. Celtic Fans are kidding themselves on, How much time do you want? 6th in the Premiership? ......And we can’t beat the bottom team in the Premiership! Where are we going??????

Cairnsy, sorry but that old pretext that players need time to settle in is nonsense. Tactically we just can’t defend. It’s all right being an attacking team but if you can’t defend???
I won’t go on about coaching staff, but we still have S & K and they bring nothing to our game.
Ange is struggling because of Desmond. Celtic Fans are kidding themselves on, How much time do you want? 6th in the Premiership? ......And we can’t beat the bottom team in the Premiership! Where are we going??????
Honestly mate av no argument way any of that aye the board are wankers....but the gaffer canny help that I'm just trying to always remind us all just how hard this job is this summer changing the team no matter wit board we had wid still be hard doing it in one summer well trying I canny see us falling way behind them they're shite then noo aswell way problems so I'm hoping we're still in about it in January then some reinforcements to push us onto the end hopeful I know bro but it's awe av got HH

What?
Please explain why ange is struggling because of Desmond?
Is Desmond telling him what tactics to use?
Is Desmond telling him what players to play?

I don’t know what you expect with a new manager and a new team, not 1 player that player today played in the corresponding fixture last year, it takes TIME to bed in a new team and manager, im happy with progress, obviously I’d like it to be better, but I can see positive signs…..remember slippy g got 3 seasons winning feck all, 6 transfer windows…..what do you expect?
im always a bit suss of new-ish members that ONLY come on starting new threads after defeats, no postings for the last 6 months, were you in the jail, or was things going to well for you to gloat over

Last edited:
The players and the Manager are responsible for today we did everything but score today it only proves that we’re missing our top 11 players.
As much as I detest our Board they aren’t picking the Team or the Tactics.
Desmonds a dick. Correct
But the Team win and lose they’re getting no time on the training pitch with the current schedule.
watched today no cutting edge our wingers were useless no decent deliveries into the box.
And the goal they scored was a really good take and turn and shot
We’re getting there but need our big hitters back Forrest Kyogo to name them
But the Board canny see it

HH 🍀

Why has Ange not brought in any of his own coaches? He never communicates with Kennedy, Strachan and McManus on the bench, why? Has he been told to work with who is already there? What does Kennedy, Strachan and McManus actually do?

Why has Ange not brought in any of his own coaches? He never communicates with Kennedy, Strachan and McManus on the bench, why? Has he been told to work with who is already there? What does Kennedy, Strachan and McManus actually do?
Only as a guess Gary, could it be a case of anyone he may have in mind could be tied up with clubs in the Asian leagues still.
So maybe until there season's actually finished up, it remains the unanswerable question still

cany say I’m shocked after that game,,went there with far better teams than today and came unstuck,,,I’m baffled why we constantly go to that shithole stadium and play two wingers?why should the onus be on us to do all the attacking!do Something different ffs,then if way half hour to go it’s goaless bring wingers on...we are so predictable.but big ange will get it right a have faith😳☘️

Members online

Back