We got Maddan v Killy

Digger

Once again the SFA have appointed a controversial Ref in Madman, the same ref who failed to book McKenna for his outrageous tackle on one of our players, it seems that every time we have a must win game the SFA give us a handicap by appointing this type of ref it's bad enough haveing to play on a plastic pitch without this mug in the middle,not to worry we shall overcome it's just another hurdle

Once again the SFA have appointed a controversial Ref in Madman, the same ref who failed to book McKenna for his outrageous tackle on one of our players, it seems that every time we have a must win game the SFA give us a handicap by appointing this type of ref it's bad enough haveing to play on a plastic pitch without this mug in the middle,not to worry we shall overcome it's just another hurdle
Only advantage is Clarke knows he is shite as well and Madden knows Clarke had made this known that all refs are pish.

Hun in the middle naw yir avin me oan the SFA would never dae that. Ooooh wiz dreaming oh tho day the refs are honest and really do have honest mistakes ooooh still fucking dreaming.
We play the Celtic way we win comfy and I’m no dreaming noo. 4-0 mon the hoops.

HH☘️

Listened to Radio Snyde's Supersnoreboard tonight ( will I never learn ? ) .

The panel + host were doing summersaults trying to claim that there is no corruption at SFA or among referees - just ''honest mistakes ''.
Any caller suggesting otherwise was given short shrift .

No one mentioned Jim Farry , Dougie McDonald , Hugh Dallas , or any of the refs who ( after retiral ) boasted about their antics against Celtic , including a current Referees Supervisor called Kenny Clark .

''Just honest mistakes , just honest mistakes , just ..... '' they must have their guests practise this mantra before they go on air .
This , of course has replaced another old favourite , '' He brings it on himself , He brings it on himself . He .... ''.
I wonder who they mean ?

So to win on Sunday, we'll need to score 3, factoring in Bobby Bawbag and the plastic-fantastic pitch.

Been a while, but the bhoys will be fed-up struggling there so let's hope to blitz them away from the start.

Hopefully it doesn’t matter who is in the middle of the park - the players owe our fans a big performance after Valencia.

Back