We know what that means......

Weedocbhoy60

The Buffaloon has, apparently, "turned down a lucrative deal to go to Qatar ( is that the place roads are made ??) "
Which is Scottish media speak for there wisnae a bid in the first place or maybe for the deluded it means he wants to stay 'n' no score against the Champions AGAIN.
Gettin to the stage where I cannae trust the media at all......

The Buffaloon has, apparently, "turned down a lucrative deal to go to Qatar ( is that the place roads are made ??) "
Which is Scottish media speak for there wisnae a bid in the first place or maybe for the deluded it means he wants to stay 'n' no score against the Champions AGAIN.

:LOL:(y)

Today's Daily Record Story: Alfredo Morelos turned down a lucrative deal to go to Qatar.

Actual Story: Alfredo Morelos turned down a lucrative deal to sell his guitar.

Tomorrow's Daily Record Story: Daily Record Sacks Arabic Translator. :LOL:

The wee fat man wants to leave, (and they want rid of him) blatantly obvious since last xmas, he’s starting to believe the Ibrox media machine, “I’m a £40 million player” “everybody wants me” Only trouble is no one does, It’s only ever Country’s that get linked with him, and they are from the back of beyond, China, Qatar, With no specific teams mentioned, because people can just phone up, and ask to rubbish the claims, I personally hope he stays, I’ve watched him playing a lot, he’s a “greedy“ player that when in sight of the goal just slashes at everything, in vain hope some of them go in, even when there a tap in for a team mate in a better position, reports say he hasn’t started training with the 1st team squad, just working with the “medical team” he’s causing disharmony within their team over the things he gets away with (Going back home at every opportunity and coming back late) let them down big time in the cup game vs Hearts, when they do finally get shot of him it will be for an “undisclosed amount” because their to embarrassed to admit it was only £2.5-5 million (true value) only way they’ll get £40 million is if he’s priced per lb’s 🤣🤣

You know this might end up with wee Freddie getting a bit upset?
He isn't the brightest...

Mind they made up a bid before. Poor wee fella went off his nut. They ended up having to give him a pay rise.

Imagine what he will be like when he finds out he had yet another club come calling then apparently he refused a deal without even looking at it or saying a word!

Ok so let's play along here for 5mins then ladies and gentlemen. Shouldn't we be asking Mr Gerrard how he feels about the club accepting a bid for his star striker?

Luckly Fredo rejected it Stevie eh?

As far as I'm aware a club can't talk to a player without the club's permission?
😏😖🤪🤭🤥🤫

If the Duffalo has knocked back the Qataris, that means sevco must have been interested in trading, otherwise the arabs would have been told to beat it by sevco. Alternatively, and much more likely, there are no bids. Not from Qatar. Not from China. Not from anywhere.
You would think that with all the practise at making up sevvie puff pieces our journos get, they would be at least moderately good at it by now. But no. It's still the totally unbelievable crap they have produced since sevco's incarnation.

Chinese whispers

He is stepping down temporarily because of health reasons.
FF are in meltdown because Mike Mulraney is taking over.
All kinds of conspiracy theories doing the rounds.
As a matter of interest big Pete is behind it and all the other Taigs
that are in the SFA.
How slow am I just realising what a formidable force we are.🙄🤔

He is stepping down temporarily because of health reasons.
FF are in meltdown because Mike Mulraney is taking over.
All kinds of conspiracy theories doing the rounds.
As a matter of interest big Pete is behind it and all the other Taigs
that are in the SFA.
How slow am I just realising what a formidable force we are.🙄🤔
That's quite a few have stepped down with the same health issues , wonder if it's the hopeadon'tgetcaught illness like they had in 2012

Latest posts

Back