We need to talk aboot broony....take 3!!!

Lubos left peg

I have created 2 threads already about Scott Brown....they were negative towards our captain. I was one of the people who believed he held the team back at the beginning of the season....today I hold my hands up \β—‹/.....Maybe the lack of fire power moving forward or the lack of confidence in our defence or even dreams of life down-under had a part to play in the way I felt he was playing at the start of the season....but my god he's back. Since the beginning of the year he has been immense. I'm a dick to have doubted him...HH captain Brown πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

M

Maria

I have created 2 threads already about Scott Brown....they were negative towards our captain. I was one of the people who believed he held the team back at the beginning of the season....today I hold my hands up \β—‹/.....Maybe the lack of fire power moving forward or the lack of confidence in our defence or even dreams of life down-under had a part to play in the way I felt he was playing at the start of the season....but my god he's back. Since the beginning of the year he has been immense. I'm a dick to have doubted him...HH captain Brown πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

He never left lubo. He took the derry for everyone else playing shite.

In fact he rarely ever has had a bad game for us.

That was a bandwagon i was never climbing aboard.

But great to see you’ve come tae yer senses pal.

β˜˜οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Benignus

Fair play to you LLP, I made the same mistake about 3 years ago and he left me with a 12 egg omelette on my chin, don't sweat it mate, sometimes it's great to be proven wrong, enjoy him while we have him, he's a Celtic legend mate.

Last edited:

Millsy

Yes , about time you admitted how much of a 'dick' you were in bad-mouthing Broony !

But don't try to drag in other good people from this site by claiming that you were ''one of the people '' who doubted Broony .
No one else on this site has EVER doubted Broony or criticised Sinclair or Boyata or any other player , or criticised Lawwell or our wonderful Board , so no one else has ever needed to assume the old mea culpa position for getting ANYTHING wrong - except for Millsy , TV , BillC, The Shamrock , Maria , Boab ,Imatim , Michael D , Starrynight , SP , Tictastic .......

Say 5 Hail Mary's and three Our Fathers ,

HH

The Deadner

He never left lubo. He took the derry for everyone else playing shite.

In fact he rarely ever has had a bad game for us.

That was a bandwagon i was never climbing aboard.

But great to see you’ve come tae yer senses pal.

β˜˜οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
Come on now Maria, you were one of the ones on here scandalising broony earlier in the season.........
I'll bet you nearly pissed yourself when that goal went in!

michael duffy

Yes , about time you admitted how much of a 'dick' you were in bad-mouthing Broony !

But don't try to drag in other good people from this site by claiming that you were ''one of the people '' who doubted Broony .
No one else on this site has EVER doubted Broony or criticised Sinclair or Boyata or any other player , or criticised Lawwell or our wonderful Board , so no one else has ever needed to assume the old mea culpa position for getting ANYTHING wrong - except for Millsy , TV , BillC, The Shamrock , Maria , Boab ,Imatim , Michael D , Starrynight , SP , Tictastic .......

Say 5 Hail Mary's and three Our Fathers ,

HH
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts