We need to talk aboot broony....take 3!!!

Lubos left peg

I have created 2 threads already about Scott Brown....they were negative towards our captain. I was one of the people who believed he held the team back at the beginning of the season....today I hold my hands up \○/.....Maybe the lack of fire power moving forward or the lack of confidence in our defence or even dreams of life down-under had a part to play in the way I felt he was playing at the start of the season....but my god he's back. Since the beginning of the year he has been immense. I'm a dick to have doubted him...HH captain Brown ????????

I have created 2 threads already about Scott Brown....they were negative towards our captain. I was one of the people who believed he held the team back at the beginning of the season....today I hold my hands up \○/.....Maybe the lack of fire power moving forward or the lack of confidence in our defence or even dreams of life down-under had a part to play in the way I felt he was playing at the start of the season....but my god he's back. Since the beginning of the year he has been immense. I'm a dick to have doubted him...HH captain Brown ????????

He never left lubo. He took the derry for everyone else playing shite.

In fact he rarely ever has had a bad game for us.

That was a bandwagon i was never climbing aboard.

But great to see you’ve come tae yer senses pal.

☘️????

Fair play to you LLP, I made the same mistake about 3 years ago and he left me with a 12 egg omelette on my chin, don't sweat it mate, sometimes it's great to be proven wrong, enjoy him while we have him, he's a Celtic legend mate.

Last edited:

Yes , about time you admitted how much of a 'dick' you were in bad-mouthing Broony !

But don't try to drag in other good people from this site by claiming that you were ''one of the people '' who doubted Broony .
No one else on this site has EVER doubted Broony or criticised Sinclair or Boyata or any other player , or criticised Lawwell or our wonderful Board , so no one else has ever needed to assume the old mea culpa position for getting ANYTHING wrong - except for Millsy , TV , BillC, The Shamrock , Maria , Boab ,Imatim , Michael D , Starrynight , SP , Tictastic .......

Say 5 Hail Mary's and three Our Fathers ,

HH

He never left lubo. He took the derry for everyone else playing shite.

In fact he rarely ever has had a bad game for us.

That was a bandwagon i was never climbing aboard.

But great to see you’ve come tae yer senses pal.

☘️????
Come on now Maria, you were one of the ones on here scandalising broony earlier in the season.........
I'll bet you nearly pissed yourself when that goal went in!

Yes , about time you admitted how much of a 'dick' you were in bad-mouthing Broony !

But don't try to drag in other good people from this site by claiming that you were ''one of the people '' who doubted Broony .
No one else on this site has EVER doubted Broony or criticised Sinclair or Boyata or any other player , or criticised Lawwell or our wonderful Board , so no one else has ever needed to assume the old mea culpa position for getting ANYTHING wrong - except for Millsy , TV , BillC, The Shamrock , Maria , Boab ,Imatim , Michael D , Starrynight , SP , Tictastic .......

Say 5 Hail Mary's and three Our Fathers ,

HH
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!!!!

Latest posts

Back