We need to talk about Broony

The holy trinity, sham!

Looks, manners and a wallet with muscle!

Think that's where the operating expenses went

Well as Sham and i have always worked what is in a mans wallet is none of our concern.

Neither of us shakes a leg in redlight pal!

Standards dear and its always better to get for yersel unless of course your me who spends an obscene amount at times on mine i’m happy to accept prezzies ??

I thinks about rotation now. It depends on the opposition and which way the game is going. Brown will start when he's fit. But if the games going nowhere and we're struggling to score he will be hooked and CalMac inserted into his position.

I feel that Calmac has done more than enough to be an automatic first choice pick
Not only does he possess the required ball skills and vision he also contributes
with his fair share of goals something Broony doesn't do anymore
I love Broony to wee tiny bits but there comes a time when youth comes challenging and experience just isn't quite enough especially when the ageing body takes the abuse the way Broony's does
Coupled with the fact that with Broony not on the pitch the ball zips around a lot faster and tends to go backwards a lot less

A couple of seasons back when Broony was subbed during games we seemed to struggle and lose our direction but over the past few games without him with the exception or Leipzig away and Livi on Sunday to an extent we appear to be coping pretty damned well in his absence
NOBODY is irreplaceable although some are more irreplaceable than others
I'd retain Broony as Club captain until the end of the season for his attitude and grit coupled with his experience and love of Celtic but I think the team captaincy should be handed to KT being an ever constant who wears his heart on his sleeve and has emerald green blood coursing through his veins just like Mr Spock
Use Broony sparingly Let him do his Coaching Badges let him experience football abroad in warmer climes He certainly deserves an easier end to his career after the service he has given to Celtic and once he hangs up his boots then bring him back to take over from BR who won't stick around forever as we have in him a natural leader but who is just starting to feel the effects of 2 games every week

HH ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back