We need to talk about Broony

No think it was a wee local firm i think they borrowed the lorry from or got it from, i remeber the flute bond. i knew big Dan well. typical Celt humble about his role. Hero to me as i would have went the messages just to be part of the setup.
ah wiz supposed tae be collecting milk money that night,but pheqed off tae celtic park tae see the parade, with the european cup, and every other trophy we competed for that year! "when history was made" HH

No doubt Europe is where your are judged.
But time and again are our managers ambition being met by our board?
But we have to be realistic me personally domestic domance all day long when you look where Celtic play and look at what RB gave both clubs money wise we are always punching above our weight. HH
we win in spite of our boards tgw always has been always will be!

ah wiz supposed tae be collecting milk money that night,but pheqed off tae celtic park tae see the parade, with the european cup, and every other trophy we competed for that year! "when history was made" HH
MD the irish band parading in fornt of the lorry, the last time i witnessed something resembling that was i went to old trafford for the Rapid Vienna farce, man utd were up in Tannadice that night, so the locals came to support Celtic full house. And they brought out manchester republican bands to parade round the park before kick off, the place was buzzing never realised the suport in Manchester for celtic was so huge, especially in all things Irish.

MD the irish band parading in fornt of the lorry, the last time i witnessed something resembling that was i went to old trafford for the Rapid Vienna farce, man utd were up in Tannadice that night, so the locals came to support Celtic full house. And they brought out manchester republican bands to parade round the park before kick off, the place was buzzing never realised the suport in Manchester for celtic was so huge, especially in all things Irish.
ah thought it was the coatbrig crew! auld age feckin addled mate!!!! "(watchin a beltin documentary on sky art, peter green and fleetwood mac)

Im no old enough either

Hard as nails !?

I just dont mince my words, i never have i believe being upfront and direct is more honest and yes i can back it but i really am sweet too.

Although i have heard your analogy of me many times before i still manage to have loads of friends...... i thought they thought i wiz funny ? but now you got me thinking their all wibble wobble jellies?

Nah cant be. I think genuine people roll wi the punches (no pun intended ffs) and respect the fact they no where they are with me even if they dont like me or wit a say.

Either way i sleep like a baby no diazepam required ??

Now i like a man that diznae hide behind couches so your safe ?.

But me n broony match made in heaven ???

Maria, you do realise that Broony just used a marker pen to draw his abs?

He has to suck in to get his troosers on in the morning

I don’t care i still love him. Anyway thats a washboard of a stomach. I bet he can benchpress people on it.

He’s as strong as an ox and its soooo atrractive ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back