We Need to Talk About Charlie Nicholas. (Cos he likes being centre of attention)

Brimcbhoy

Why Charlie? Fuck sake are you not earning enough money with Sky you feel you need to feed them soundbites like this every time we have a big game coming up?
I know, I really shouldn't be giving this attention seeker a second thought but he's getting on ma tits. Charlie, just stick to your frankly embarrassing comments on the EPL. We know you don't rate us or Scottish football, so please, if you could, shut the fuck up.

Why Charlie? Fuck sake are you not earning enough money with Sky you feel you need to feed them soundbites like this every time we have a big game coming up?
I know, I really shouldn't be giving this attention seeker a second thought but he's getting on ma tits. Charlie, just stick to your frankly embarrassing comments on the EPL. We know you don't rate us or Scottish football, so please, if you could, shut the fuck up.
If he likes being the center of attention, and he does, then let's just ignore the prik and leave him kissing Sky's ass.

Could be his leather kecks are getting a bit tight!!!!!!!! Hh

He is better ,😷😷😷😷😷😷but the press and media encourage his
rantings when it comes to Scottish football,who better than an ex Scotland and Celtic player to spout their disdain regarding Scottish football.
The bigger the fool is he, another one who is controlled by a puppetmaster.

He's a turd and a two faced wanker he went to arsenal for better wage no complaints there we all do it the.but he took it to another level when he paraded himself on the stage of a tory party conference in woUldale call him and RAT BUT DON'T WANT TO INSULT RATS

Members online

Latest posts

Back