We Need to Talk About Charlie Nicholas. (Cos he likes being centre of attention)

Why Charlie? Fuck sake are you not earning enough money with Sky you feel you need to feed them soundbites like this every time we have a big game coming up?
I know, I really shouldn't be giving this attention seeker a second thought but he's getting on ma tits. Charlie, just stick to your frankly embarrassing comments on the EPL. We know you don't rate us or Scottish football, so please, if you could, shut the fuck up.

Nicholarse wants to be controversial He NEEDS to be controvertial He's ALWAYS needed to be controvertial for the simple reason that he doesn't know enough about Scottish football to peek the interest of readers / viewers / listeners if he he isn't

He's a sad and faded star of yesteryear who thinks he still has a contribution to make to footballing media but who in reality is one of the worst deliverers of infornation

For over 30 years since he took Arsenal's 'shilling' before returning back to Scotland to Aberdeen and Celtic with his tail between his legs then joining SKY he's become one of the biggest laughing stocks in the Industry with very little credibility

He deserves the disdain of every Celtic fan for the manner in which he tries to rubbish our Club and our chances at any opportunity something which isn't particularly restricted to Nicholarse but also a tactic employed by several other ex Celts who obviously feel that the only method of self promotion in the Media is by employing controversy to generate interest in their ramblings

I've already used more effort time and brain cells on this post than Nicholarse merits

Suffice to say that if the prick were to ever return to Parkhead would he receive the fan's adulation in the way that other ex players who have graced our colours do?

I think the answer to that question gives an indication of the Celtic fans' opinion of the man and also the broadcaster that employs him

HH🍀

Latest posts

Back