We need to unite for the fight

Imatim

It has become more than apparent that Operation Stop Celtic is in full flow.

Whether it be the SFA....the SPFL....the MIB.....the SMSM, et al.......now even the Scottish manager is at it.

These forces are acting in unison to undermine and destabilise our Club whenever and wherever they can.

The Huns are all in. Gerrard is the last roll of the dice and they know it. We can expect things to get much worse as the season progresses.

The question is - other than close ranks what can we do about it. What do you think?

Stop buying newspapers. Stop reading their online posts. Dont share anything on social media from them. Dont take any allocation for games played at hampden. A few thinks to start off with

Stop buying newspapers. Stop reading their online posts. Dont share anything on social media from them. Dont take any allocation for games played at hampden. A few thinks to start off with
Our fans and Club have just been kicking up fuck because they denied us Hampden in the Semi so I think thats a non starter.
Just keep winning games I say, that really annoys them.

They're all it and we all know who and why.

Here's a picture of King doing his best "awakening from a coma" facial expression whilst engaged in a totally innocent and normal style of handshake with Brother Steven. Picture is from the DR.

JS150677861.jpg

It has become more than apparent that Operation Stop Celtic is in full flow.

Whether it be the SFA....the SPFL....the MIB.....the SMSM, et al.......now even the Scottish manager is at it.

These forces are acting in unison to undermine and destabilise our Club whenever and wherever they can.

The Huns are all in. Gerrard is the last roll of the dice and they know it. We can expect things to get much worse as the season progresses.

The question is - other than close ranks what can we do about it. What do you think?

I find the only thing a man genuinely worries about is money.

Its been said a hundred times before but the only way to hit them is in the pocket.

Which means no tickets to games they get a cut in.

If other teams directors kick off about the big bad celtic dont give them money either ffs.

I know it would mean the conundrum question of who will back the bhoys at these games but something has got to give.

Here's a picture of King doing his best "awakening from a coma" facial expression whilst engaged in a totally innocent and normal style of handshake with Brother Steven. Picture is from the DR.

View attachment 190

Not in the least engaging though is it. ??

I find the only thing a man genuinely worries about is money.

Its been said a hundred times before but the only way to hit them is in the pocket.

Which means no tickets to games they get a cut in.

If other teams directors kick off about the big bad celtic dont give them money either ffs.

I know it would mean the conundrum question of who will back the bhoys at these games but something has got to give.

You're absolutely right. Money is the key.

View attachment 190
Is that him signalling to SG how high up in the Masons he is? e.g the thumb rub half way up the hand. Silly basturds.

Fan boycotts will not happen. Forget It
All the social media and phone in stuff is just hot air that dissipates quickly ...just like newspaper articles that become fish & chip wrappings 2 days later
Ignore it all.
There is only one action plan and it will just kill the lot of them
Keep winning on the park and keep our traps firmly shut off it
If CFC win the treble SG will likely go or be fired ... definitely if they don’t beat us at least once or get into Europa groups next year
I fear utterly outrageous refereeing combined with one real bad day at the office etc each season will gift Rangers a cup and will take away trebles from now on in .. but winning 10inaro should be very very doable and will just kill them

Our fans and Club have just been kicking up fuck because they denied us Hampden in the Semi so I think thats a non starter.
Just keep winning games I say, that really annoys them.
Fully agreed keep on winning will shut them all up.
Another treble would do the job
No reason why not we have the team to easily do if.
Hail Hail Mon the hoops.

Latest posts

Back