We really dont want VAR in Scotland!!!

Watching the Ghirls v Hibs on BBC Alba, the co-commentator could not hide her contempt and disappointment when Celtic equalised.
The women getting the same treatment from the BBC - EBT - Sevvie mob that the men get.

On another note, I read a statement from the Real Madrid chairman. He said, The teams might have said they are pulling out....but a legally binding contract is a legally binding contract, the league will go ahead,JP Morgan have already paid out £3.5. Billion to the Clubs involved.
It was in The Guardian today.
Seen that about the super league contracts saying its legally binding and the clubs wid need to pay a fine basically to get out it fully but who do they pay it too??that cunt fay Madrid?? I've been trying to work it out who gets the money its no a fifa competition so does the Madrid guy get it awe cause he was meant to be the first chief executive of the new comp??

VAR IS OVER THR BEATLES HAVE WON🤣

Aye they do a challenge system on the tennis they get 3 challenges that might work and ur rite it wid cut out some of the nonsense if uve only got 3 a game and just get refs told they have to go to monitor themselves if its a contentious decision they canny keep stopping games for 4 and 5 mins till some arseholes who's never kicked a baw draws lines to armpits🤦‍♂️
You don't need lines when if offside is not visible by the eye then advantage should be given to the attacking team.
A mib with the fewest challenges in theory should be the best mib available so should be given the biggest game.
Any decisions still arguementable could be taken to the Scottish FA where costs and any punishment will be opposed upon the team making the challenge if unsuccessful.
It's an area I would expect Dom Mckay with coming from a rugby background to challenge the FA upon and to make his proposals public in order to try and clean up the most corrupt team sport in arguably the world, with the aid of VAR used in the right manner I still believe it is achievable even if it would ruffle a few feathers

You don't need lines when if offside is not visible by the eye then advantage should be given to the attacking team.
A mib with the fewest challenges in theory should be the best mib available so should be given the biggest game.
Any decisions still arguementable could be taken to the Scottish FA where costs and any punishment will be opposed upon the team making the challenge if unsuccessful.
It's an area I would expect Dom Mckay with coming from a rugby background to challenge the FA upon and to make his proposals public in order to try and clean up the most corrupt team sport in arguably the world, with the aid of VAR used in the right manner I still believe it is achievable even if it would ruffle a few feathers
I just hope Dom’s got a pair of brass balls to stand up to, and call out the cheating feckers, huns issue statements every half hour, challenge every referees, SFA decision and ban every media outlet that questions them.....high time we circled the wagons and followed suit, we’re in injun country and they’re shooting arrows in our hat 🤣

We had that few years ago remember advantage to the attacker and they fuckin changed it crazy they canny help fannying about way the bloody rules🤬

We had that few years ago remember advantage to the attacker and they fuckin changed it crazy they canny help fannying about way the bloody rules🤬
I think this is due to fifa/eufa and there zero policy which isn't working.
Mib's have to be allowed to ref and yet be challenged.
Some decisions can be that close to call that the mib has to be given the call on the final decision or there's no point in having them.
We are currently in a situation in Scotland were it is quite clearly obvious that the mib continues to go unchallenged leading to the disgraceful cheating and corruption that is so rife within the game.
I'm just hoping this is treated as a matter of priority for Dom mckay as it wouldn't be seen as a great start for him in his role in the club imo

Watched the St Mirren 3 v3 killie game that the saints won on penalties. Jack Alnwick the keeper once of port vale and the rangers , doing a decent Bruce Grobbelar impersonation made a great save but if there was VAR it wouldve been retaken as he was clearly off his line when the spot kick was taken. Both keepers tbf were doing this. Personally I'm for goal line tech but the VAR system currently in use in the EPL is a joke and I'd have thought that any teething problems would have been sorted out by now but no it's getting worse if anything. Players with a big toe nail offside etc , it's a nonsense and idt that VAR was intended to overlook every incident during a match. It would imo 100% be to our disadvantage were it introduced here. Theres no consistency with it in England why would we expect better in Scotland?

If we get VAR in here I will predict that we will never score from a corner ( not that we score many just now )
With all the pulling at corners the MIB will have no shortage of reasons for chalking the goal off when looking at VAR
HH

I’m for VAR reason being, it can’t get any worse than it is now, the excuse “honest mistake“ keeps coming up, VAR would show up the “honest mistakes” for what they are....blatant cheating 😡

They need to stop drawing lines to armpits its a joke they shud make the rule simpler and educated the refs a bit better try n help them understand how the game actually works that west ham sending off is shockingly bad
offside should be poaching not playing on the shoulder thats tactical and defenders should know when to step out, but the nose in front or foot in fron is bollocks

offside should be poaching not playing on the shoulder thats tactical and defenders should know when to step out, but the nose in front or foot in fron is bollocks
Simple solution boab, one line and any advantage should be given to the attacking side, this second line is just bringing nonsense to offside.
Games being refereed elsewhere and looking back on every incident is making a total mockery of the game.

Just watched the West Ham v Chelsea highlights. A West Ham player got a red card for kicking the ball!!! If you haven't seen it, watch it. He cleared the ball and catches the Chelsea player on the follow through. Complete accident. Nothing the West Ham player could do barring wizardry to make his leg vanish!!!
This is in a league where the refs are far superior to ours and there is no secret (not so secret) affiliations to one certain team. VAR would be used as a weapon against us at every opportunity. Every shoulder tackle in the build up to a goal, every 50/50 and every time a player accidentally makes contact after a clearance will see us punished....

I'm of the opposite opinion if we have VAR those cheating Orange bastard refs won't get away with as much.

Members online

Latest posts

Back