We should let Celtic retain the remaining monetary refund on season book

100% agree, but I would like our club to defer payment for next season's tickets for a couple of months in return, I know some fans might have already paid and perhaps something extra can be done to reward them, however personally as it stands come May's date for payment I would have to seriously consider if I could afford it ( poor struggling taxi driver me) .

H.H

100% agree, but I would like our club to defer payment for next season's tickets for a couple of months in return, I know some fans might have already paid and perhaps something extra can be done to reward them, however personally as it stands come May's date for payment I would have to seriously consider if I could afford it ( poor struggling taxi driver me) .

H.H
Contact them next month and explain your situation. In fact put it to WC and get it highlighted through Celtic Star I am sure Celtic will respond. Next month is almost upon us and it will fly in.

Last edited:
Contact them next month and explain your situation. In fact putit to WC and get it highlighted through Celtic Star I am sure Celtic will respond. Nexyt month is almost upon us and it will fly in.

Cheers Boab good idea..Are you watching WC 🤣, as for it flying in, well not sitting in my taxi doing next to nothing all day it wont, and honestly I'm one of the lucky ones due to doing a daily return hire for a disabled young man whose mum is a nurse. Or else I would be on a seven day a week self alcoisolation

Cheers Boab good idea..Are you watching WC 🤣, as for it flying in, well not sitting in my taxi doing next to nothing all day it wont, and honestly I'm one of the lucky ones due to doing a daily return hire for a disabled young man whose mum is a nurse. Or else I would be on a seven day a week self alcoisolation
My neighbour is a taxi driver he not long ago bought one of the new taxis the ford, he has 30000 to find not all at once but obviosly between his taxi and mortgage and all bills in general, he needs at least a couple of grand a month. He is waiting to see what the Union is saying he is one of the lucky ones as he previously owned his old taxi outright so had a wee bit put by, but that will be cut into soon if no changes are coming. So with you and others on your slog.

My neighbour is a taxi driver he not long ago bought one of the new taxis the ford, he has 30000 to find not all at once but obviosly between his taxi and mortgage and all bills in general, he needs at least a couple of grand a month. He is waiting to see what the Union is saying he is one of the lucky ones as he previously owned his old taxi outright so had a wee bit put by, but that will be cut into soon if no changes are coming. So with you and others on your slog.
And sadly there will be millions of similar stories across the country and the world. So many hard working people will find themselves in real financial difficulties through no fault of their own. It is truly heartbreaking.

Celtic could offer shares in lieu of the remaining season ticket money, as this would be an investment in the club. The chat on the English sites is that their league will be played to a finish in July behind closed doors and that the players will be back training in June.

Would love the team to play even if it is behind closed doors just to shut up the klan when we tie green and white ribbons to 9iar.

Back