We still need to talk about Broony

Look guys, i love y’all. Your all Celtic. Broony was brought on to slow the pace down and ither players werent good enough, no-ones talking about them hanging up there boots.

Yes y’all make valid points and i understand that there is a lot of sense in them.

Oh n Bill im sorry that i was harsh on you. I love Broony and i think he has done so very much for us. Before the youngsters stepped up it was him we all relied on.

It seemed to me that well we’ve got the youn gsters catch ye later without as much as a backward glance. The guy is just back from injury.

I do get where you are coming from i just personally think he has more to give but concede perhaps not as much running or pitch coverage. In saying that broony was covering every blade of grass less than 6 months ago.

I want him here for the TEN, i feel he has earned that.

If he is here for the TEN there is enough work to be done by everyone and he still can play a role for us.

Hail Hail Maria, nobody's writing Broony off I still think hes got a good few years left, he'll retire & become part of the the coaching team. Hopefully go on to be a Celtic legend again this time as manager. Hail Hail The Broony, Broony, Broony, Broony, Broony.

Win 10 iar, at the debt dome. How good would that be, Broony would just fvckin love it. Broony here for 10iar & more

Hail Hail Maria, nobody's writing Broony off I still think hes got a good few years left, he'll retire & become part of the the coaching team. Hopefully go on to be a Celtic legend again this time as manager. Hail Hail The Broony, Broony, Broony, Broony, Broony.

Win 10 iar, at the debt dome. How good would that be, Broony would just fvckin love it. Broony here for 10iar & more

I love you a wee bit more than the rest TT your now my new favourite ??

Was only Tim working on our floor today so had my headphones in and each goal i screamed yass to let them all know. Then took my headphones off said oops a wee bit of over exuberance wit am i like. ??

Was only Tim working on our floor today so had my headphones in and each goal i screamed yass to let them all know. Then took my headphones off said oops a wee bit of over exuberance wit am i like. ??
? cany wait to play them work will be fun on the Monday ?

Aye but that means like you im working hogmany lol.

My work night out last night. Can’t go for onviois reasons but sure is funny that its me they all want to be thete ???

The gui that sits next to me said i would love to see you drunk if this is you sober.

See they’ve no personality at all lol.

Aye but that means like you im working hogmany lol.

My work night out last night. Can’t go for onviois reasons but sure is funny that its me they all want to be thete ???

The gui that sits next to me said i would love to see you drunk if this is you sober.

See they’ve no personality at all lol.
aye you would be great craic drunk ?

aye you would be great craic drunk ?

Am great craic sober if ye ask the whole damn place i work.

Am mean do they no think of being entertaining sometimes, Anthony.

I coulda been sent to HR for ma craic the day but they were all ruptured.

Wit can ye do. Its a wee morale boost ??

Back