Wee Beatons a cheatin wee so and so

Like a said on the match forum....I don't recall ever seeing a straight red for back chat to the ref....there have been some brutal matches with a lot of anger and passion and shit being said to the ref the whole game but never seen a red produced..has anyone else???

I didn't see it personally but again it was lauded as definite cheat and caused a huge furore between Argentina and England in 1966.

Argentinian Captain sent off early against england for swearing at referee.
Im sure thats where the maradona hand of God comment originated. Think he said something like because the refs cheated to help England win 1966 the hand of god covered the refs eyes for our revenge on 1966. But our media only show part of conversation in spanish where the word hand of God.

Apparently the refereeing and the draw itself was rather bizarre in 1966 according to all the Latin countries.

And another reason why the argentine team were so vile in 1967 since they assumed Celtic were English supporters due to being in UK.

Apparently Fifa president was english dude and the world cup draw was made prior to the official panel arrived, no need lads already done. And their were a disproportionate amount of English referees at all latin team games making some really odd decisions.

Had an argument with my hun mate last night about the straight red...he was saying we are all paranoid...red cards have been given for dessent...morelos was sent off for dessent....we argued and argued as I believed that was bullshit. Turns out, as usual the hun was bending the truth to suit his agenda. Morelos was actually shown a second yellow for dessent....so not a straight red. I'm surprised the SMSM haven't used that as an example to shut us up "well it happened to Morelos"....they, like my mate, are very good at bullshitting to suit their agenda.

We all know stop the 10 is in full flow the red card for boyata is just another symptom.the team should keep focused the manager and staff and board as well.the old paranoid line will be used against the club and fans again.use these injustices to make us more determined to get the 10.in the mean time all these injustices should be recorded and shown together with the how the 10 was won.we have a bit to go keep our heads we all know our hearts will burst with pride when the double decker makes its way to celtic park the day of the 10 is won.hail hail.

Back