Wee Jackie

lennono

Good to see him back after his wee scare....Years ago I was in Crete wearing ma Celtic top...and I heard a voice shouting Jackie Mcnamara.....looked round and it was a Greek Guy...fair proud that he said the name properly :ROFLMAO: .....I got chattin with him and wee Jackie was the only Celtic Player he knew :ROFLMAO:

Love wee Jackie

i'll never forget him and wee simon on the wing first year back at parkhead after the north stand was built
telepathic they were, joy to watch it was, we won fuck all, but from a purist point, never have i enjoyed watching the 'tic more than that year under the legend that was TB

Last edited:
te bobo Motta story by Jackie is quite interesting :p:p

Good to see you TET, I was asking after you on another thread. Hadn't seen any of your posts since the sad news about MD. Hope your OK mate. 👍👍

On another note. McNamara and Donnelly were the 1st ever celtic players autographs I got. They came to an event easterhouse police held.

Good to see you TET, I was asking after you on another thread. Hadn't seen any of your posts since the sad news about MD. Hope your OK mate. 👍👍

On another note. McNamara and Donnelly were the 1st ever celtic players autographs I got. They came to an event easterhouse police held.
Scunnered mate

Just scunnered.

MD was my pal in night shift and introduced me to whole host of great bands, he got me interested in music production, and I would try remaking some of his suggestions as cover tunes.

Loved the guy. He was one of the few people who would listen to my mad theories and had a wealth of interesting real life stories, most of which were played out in PM

I was always planning to visit him at some point when covid restrictions passed.

He wasn't that old and well I didn't imagine he would be gone in flash.

Knew he was housebound but he was full of life and ... well just scunnered

never got to meet him after all

:(

Members online

Back