IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

Popped up to MDs and no reply at buzzer, neighbour from bottom flat came out and asked if I was needing a hand, said I was friend of the guy in Number and if he knew him and his werabouts if he was home. He said MD is in hospital went in couple of days ago, asked if it was by ambulance or a relative, he said ambulance.

So no idea what the script is and we will have to be patient, asked the neighbour to keep an eye on his door and let him know boab called he would know who it was, so no idea, just need to wait and keep fingers crossed that it maybe just something silly.

Thought everyone should know and I am sure MD will appreciate the genuine concern for him on the Noise HH
Thanks for the update,missed his banter hope he gets well soon a true Celtic man

Wishing MD good health and hoping he gets better and back to us ASAP.

Well done Boab shows that compassion, empathy and care for your fellow man hasn't completely left this world and that there are still good among us.

Just in the spirit I wish you all well and hope that everyone's mental and physical health is good in this turbulent time for each of us and the human race and that we all get through this and are able to endulge in watching the beloved hoops once more.

Back